DRT & WCZ KLASH 9

Jlambe13

I picked  up a 2nd DRT WCZ KLASH 9 that I more interested in Selling or possibly Trading. I don't have any particular request for a trade but I am in the Texas area and basically pond fish right now. I am open for suggestion so feel free to PM me.  

The lure has never left the packaging and I was looking for like $280-$300 for it since that is what they are running on the secondary market. 

Paypal is preferred so I can provide tracking information through it.

IMG-3099.JPG

IMG-3100.JPG

IMG-3101.JPG

IMG-3102.JPG

1 minute ago, mainEVENT said:

Another flipper...

I was just stating what they would  go for on Ebay, it doesn't mean I would take a decent trade for the lure or cash. Its hard to get into this swimbait world when everything sells fast and they are double or more than what they go for.

DRT should start selling Christmas ornaments at this point cause I'm pretty sure 90 percent of their baits have never been within 10 miles of a lake. 

Good luck with sale.

Another Flipper. I hope it doesnt sell. I got cart jacked for one to fish with  2 weekends in a row and I have zero but I refuse to give the flippers a dishonest profit. We should stick together as a swimbait underground family and just be patient and wait to get one at retail price and not give into temptation to buy one at the flipper price . I want one as bad as anyone but I refuse to give in.   Hopefully  there will be more available in 2021.

God bless  and Merry Christmas to all.

man ya'll are some real hatin ass bamas...

dont buy it if you dont like the price...this is how ish works in every other market...ps5 resellers have made 90 million dollars so far....you just gottat get over it...

if you wanna be a hater then hate on the people making highly limited quantities of the bait you so desperately wanted...there's plenty of baits that you can buy for retail....this just so happens to be one that is highly collectable and A LOT of people want...so of COURSE the price would go up if you're lucky enough to have gotten one.  why wouldnt it????    he didn't do anything wrong by buying two...that was the number set by DRT & WCZ...hes choosing to part ways with one so one of you can have it...but it'll cost ya...and thats how ish works.   end rant.

I mean if you think about it what do you really need two of the same bait for it’s really being inconsiderate to the other guys who want one but who am I to say anything I just like to see these comments hahaha real moneys in the raffles tho