DRT Repaints

Hogan893

Was wondering if anyone had repainted a TK or K9? I just got my second used TK and first used K9 and and the hook rash is horrible on all of them. Just looking to see what everyone’s ideas are on eliminating this?

image.jpg

I have painted a few with rattle cans. I recommend as @bassbasssays just throw them. I only painted mine after there was no paint left, for DRT standards those look practically brand new!!!

Even mike Gilbert says in his K9 videos that he just uses rattle cans. Take your time, and don’t paint the hinges. Or you lose some action for the 1st few hours , ask me how I know.

If you go to heavy on the paint you may get a different reacting bait since they are tuned I guess.

I recommend @Bassjak_

Whatever you do stay the hell away from @Thebasshole, I had a horrible experience with some high end baits and by judging other people's posts here on SU, I'm not the only one.  He does make a killer "dragonfly?!?!":huh: and a bluegill/crappie that's the size of a large pizza... :lol::lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/19/2020 at 6:24 AM, 18RangerZ520L said:

I recommend @Bassjak_

Whatever you do stay the hell away from @Thebasshole, I had a horrible experience with some high end baits and by judging other people's posts here on SU, I'm not the only one.  He does make a killer "dragonfly?!?!":huh: and a bluegill/crappie that's the size of a large pizza... :lol::lol::lol:

Was wondering why I randomly got 17 gill and trout orders a few weeks ago. Don’t forget to clock in and out, you’re doing great.

1 minute ago, Thebasshole said:

Was wondering why I randomly got 17 gill and trout orders a few weeks ago. Don’t forget to clock in and out, you’re doing great.

A great painter would have got 10 times that amount of orders.... 

And great painters like @Bassjak_ don't have to constantly defend themselves like you do on all your social platforms because his work speaks for itself.

If you have any money left in your account after you pay your rent, I'd love a royalty on that whopping 17 bait order you just got...

Tight lines "bro".

25 minutes ago, 18RangerZ520L said:

A great painter would have got 10 times that amount of orders.... 

And great painters like @Bassjak_ don't have to constantly defend themselves like you do on all your social platforms because his work speaks for itself.

If you have any money left in your account after you pay your rent, I'd love a royalty on that whopping 17 bait order you just got...

Tight lines "bro".

Oh no that was just on December 20th lol nobody is defending themselves, I’m just giving you the appreciation you’re looking for... you clearly need it

13 minutes ago, Thebasshole said:

Oh no that was just on December 20th lol nobody is defending themselves, I’m just giving you the appreciation you’re looking for... you clearly need it

Yes, you have tried to defend yourself many many times on IG.  I need zero appreciation, especially from you...

4 minutes ago, 18RangerZ520L said:

Yes, you have tried to defend yourself many many times on IG.  I need zero appreciation, especially from you...

No I just talk ish back to ish talkers...you sound so hurt dude, like I said rent in your head is free for me daily. Keep tabs 

8 minutes ago, Thebasshole said:

No I just talk ish back to ish talkers...you sound so hurt dude, like I said rent in your head is free for me daily. Keep tabs 

I've never talked ish.  My talk is from first hand experience with you.  I've lost zero sleep over your bad paint on my baits.  I will continue to not recommend you every time the subject of custom paint comes up.  Rent in your head is free for me daily as well...

Just now, 18RangerZ520L said:

I've never talked ish.  My talk is from first hand experience with you.  I've lost zero sleep over your bad paint on my baits.  I will continue to not recommend you every time the subject of custom paint comes up.  Rent in your head is free for me daily as well...

Good thing I have 7 thousand more customers lol you’re wasting your time and only helping me so no I live rent free in your head and you make me money in mine.