DRT Repaints

Hogan893

Just now, CG_Fishes said:

Then respond professionally, keep this petty bs private. But instead of doing that you come on here sounding like a jackass. Your paint isn't bad, some of the stuff is dope but anyone who reads how you treat your customers should know better than to send you a bait

Like I said when someone wants to talk ish ima talk ish right back every time! Especially if it’s over someone’s feelings.

Just now, NEbucketmouth19 said:

For the record, I think Basshole paints some pretty cool patterns. I would never send him one of my baits though. 

This ^^^^

Basshole, your paint can be pretty sick but at this point the way you act is keeping people away. You are digging yourself a deeper grave every single time you come on here acting like it's a fight, stop being such a damn clown

6 minutes ago, CG_Fishes said:

This ^^^^

Basshole, your paint can be pretty sick but at this point the way you act is keeping people away. You are digging yourself a deeper grave every single time you come on here acting like it's a fight, stop being such a damn clown

you just don’t know the history of this guy and how every week he’s trying to tag me in something and get a rise out of me. I have plenty of customers that see through people so I’m not worried. If anything that hole is throwing people in it that need to be there.

Just now, Thebasshole said:

you just don’t know the history of this guy and how every week he’s trying to tag me in something and get a rise out of me. I have plenty of customers that see through people so I’m not worried. If anything that hole is throwing people in it that need to be there.

If you came on here and acted professional I would agree, I'm certainly not on his side either. But you aren't doing yourself any favors here, sometimes you need to take the high road, this isn't high school...

Just now, CG_Fishes said:

If you came on here and acted professional I would agree, I'm certainly not on his side either. But you aren't doing yourself any favors here, sometimes you need to take the high road, this isn't high school...

Like I said if I was depending on this for my life it would be different. 

7 minutes ago, Thebasshole said:

LOL, what's my "history"?  And yes, I will continue to tag you and not recommend you when the topic of custom paint arises.  In your words - get over it.

Just now, 18RangerZ520L said:

LOL, what's my "history"?  And yes, I will continue to tag you and not recommend you when the topic of custom paint arises.  In your words - get over it.

Stop tagging me then. People know who I am 

Just now, Thebasshole said:

Like I said if I was depending on this for my life it would be different. 

I'm going to leave you with what I said earlier. If you are going to do something do it right. Even though this isn't your main gig you should be making sure to do it to the best of your ability. If you can't do that maybe it is time to let something go...

"jack of all trades, master of none"

1 minute ago, CG_Fishes said:

I'm going to leave you with what I said earlier. If you are going to do something do it right. Even though this isn't your main gig you should be making sure to do it to the best of your ability. If you can't do that maybe it is time to let something go...

"jack of all trades, master of none"

He didn’t like the best of my ability I’m not here to take care of feelings that’s on him

Fish it! I've heard of guys applying thin superglue to prevent further paint flaking on baits. Or you could try clear nail polish from dollar tree.

Repainting shouldn't be any different than with other baits. I've seen a few repaints but suspect that not many are done in order to retain resale value? I don't speakfrom experience haha

Well back to the normal topic, quite a read here. This is the only one I’ve repainted, but it was an old pro blue that was beyond hook rash to the point of rashing the plastic. Not the best but hey it’s back in the rotation now! 

7DCB9973-9AF4-4465-85F0-847AD56410C2.jpeg

7 hours ago, Azfishinadventures said:

Well back to the normal topic, quite a read here. This is the only one I’ve repainted, but it was an old pro blue that was beyond hook rash to the point of rashing the plastic. Not the best but hey it’s back in the rotation now! 

I'd fish that!