DRT Repaints

Hogan893

6 minutes ago, Thebasshole said:

Good thing I have 7 thousand more customers lol you’re wasting your time and only helping me so no I live rent free in your head and you make me money in mine. 

If you had 7k more customers, you'd own a house and not be renting.  I need to up my game so we can get you out of that rental/apartment and into a house!

10 minutes ago, 18RangerZ520L said:

If you had 7k more customers, you'd own a house and not be renting.  I need to up my game so we can get you out of that rental/apartment and into a house!

I do rent a house you clown lol I’m sure the 2500 a month I pay would get me something sweet in Kentucky. And yes you do need to up your game...

1 minute ago, Thebasshole said:

Bait looks great

Doesn’t look 8-10 month wait time great. Especially if the owner of the bait asks to just have the bait sent back and you refuse to do so. They call that stealing. And then justifying your actions by saying “it’s a small bait, I’m sure you have more”. You don’t get to make that call. 

Here's the comparison...  Top is the target pattern/color, I asked both painters for very natural shad patterns.  @Bassjak_ hit the nail on the head, @Thebasshole hit the clown on the head with his super bright/bold colors and rainbow changing glitter he added to it and I didn't ask for.  I don't know any freshwater or saltwater fish that is super bright green and gold...  So not only did I have to send the clown colored baits straight to @Bassjak_ for repaints and eat the cost of the clown paint, but I got cussed at by Nick in the process.  I'm a grown man and can handle bad language, it's just very unprofessional to cuss at your customers on social media or anytime for that matter and is no way I'd conduct business.

50795762308_042d602292_k.jpg

5 minutes ago, Mossypumpkin said:

Doesn’t look 8-10 month wait time great. Especially if the owner of the bait asks to just have the bait sent back and you refuse to do so. They call that stealing. And then justifying your actions by saying “it’s a small bait, I’m sure you have more”. You don’t get to make that call. 

When a bait is already stripped and bar coated can’t send it back like that, gotta finish it at that point. Also Deps clear coat was on backorder so nothing I could do about that, context. 

7 minutes ago, 18RangerZ520L said:

Here's the comparison...  Top is the target pattern/color, I asked both painters for very natural shad patterns.  @Bassjak_ hit the nail on the head, @Thebasshole hit the clown on the head with his super bright/bold colors and rainbow changing glitter he added to it and I didn't ask for.  I don't know any freshwater or saltwater fish that is super bright green and gold...  So not only did I have to send the clown colored baits straight to @Bassjak_ for repaints and eat the cost of the clown paint, but I got cussed at by Nick in the process.  I'm a grown man and can handle bad language, it's just very unprofessional to cuss at your customers on social media or anytime for that matter and is no way I'd conduct business.

50795762308_042d602292_k.jpg

7 minutes ago, 18RangerZ520L said:

50795762308_042d602292_k.jpg You’re mad because you annoyed me and I told you to shut up lol and you asked for a white tracker mark on the head so I did that and no blood was put on your baits. You didn’t like the paint big deal what your mad about is that I had the balls to tell you to "Not Allowed" off lol and I’ll tell anybody the same thing. I have a job making baits is just a side hustle

12 minutes ago, 18RangerZ520L said:

You’re mad because you annoyed me and I told you to shut up lol and you asked for a white tracker mark on the head so I did that and no blood was put on your baits. You didn’t like the paint big deal what your mad about is that I had the balls to tell you to "Not Allowed" off lol and I’ll tell anybody the same thing. I have a job making baits is just a side hustle

If checking up on my baits by texting you twice in a two week period is"annoying you", then you're a sensitive man (and I "annoyed" you because the completion deadline came and went and the baits still weren't complete).  So what that you put a white tracker mark on the head?!?!?!  It's what I asked for from the start!!!!  You didn't do anything "extra" for me by doing that........  Oh you're a man now because you had the balls to tell me off, big tuff guy you are Nick!  It doesn't make you a man to be able to cuss and and "tell off" someone else. 

37 minutes ago, Thebasshole said:

I do rent a house you clown lol I’m sure the 2500 a month I pay would get me something sweet in Kentucky. And yes you do need to up your game...

And I'm sure the 7 figures I have in the bank would BUY me a nice house out in Cali...

10 minutes ago, 18RangerZ520L said:

If checking up on my baits by texting you twice in a two week period is"annoying you", then you're a sensitive man (and I "annoyed" you because the completion deadline came and went and the baits still weren't complete).  So what that you put a white tracker mark on the head?!?!?!  It's what I asked for from the start!!!!  You didn't do anything "extra" for me by doing that........  Oh you're a man now because you had the balls to tell me off, big tuff guy you are Nick!  It doesn't make you a man to be able to cuss and and "tell off" someone else. 

Exactly I did what you asked and nooooo I got everything to you by the November 17th date I told you I would even when you sent me 2 more baits 4 weeks after the first 2. You just didn’t like how they turned out, that happens and you were annoying me and calling and texting me constantly like I didn’t have a job and all I was doing was your baits. You’re just hurt I told you’re annoying lol

Exactly I did what you asked and nooooo I got everything to you by the November 17th date I told you I would even when you sent me 2 more baits 4 weeks after the first 2. You just didn’t like how they turned out, that happens and you were annoying me and calling and texting me constantly like I didn’t have a job and all I was doing was your baits. You’re just hurt I told you’re annoying lol

I texted you twice in a two week period, I didn't constantly call and text you like you just said.  And like in that locked thread linked above, I asked for you to get rid of the glitter rainbow shifting paint as soon as you sent me the pics of them and instead of working with me and painting it how I wanted you said "They are what they are now".  Yes, I sent you a couple extra baits later, but the deadline on the first two passed without them being complete.  

And look at the experience @Doomlurker and @Stephenk had in that locked thread link above.  I can't believe you're still in business...