::WCZxDRT TK::

5150KokaneeEaters

Looking to trade both BNIB TK’s for a OG Lowbrow full size Rat or Lowbrow bluegill glide, some 8” Huddlestons in trout, OG Punkers, 316 FS bluegill or Shad. Pm cash offers, not in a rush to sell, I’d really like to get my hands on a lowbrow rat or glide.4725576E-8BED-4E65-893E-FD51B0CCB911.thumb.jpeg.4877c35362522de6d02776383c8ccac0.jpeg

A80AEF9F-0F67-452F-AE95-1312DE7B2BF1.thumb.jpeg.4bb61698d72229a23eeaf189cc6b55a6.jpeg

Pretty wack when u buy the drts on the drop to trade/sell and not even fish em  i got cart jacked both times and there's people doing this bullshit 

Oh I’ll fish them if I don’t find the trade I want, if you don’t have anything of my interests, kick rocks. And if someone, such as yourself, wanted them more than me they could be easily obtained, right here or during the drop on WCZ. 

23 minutes ago, Whopperplopper925 said:

Pretty wack when u buy the drts on the drop to trade/sell and not even fish em  i got cart jacked both times and there's people doing this bullshit 

8 minutes ago, 5150KokaneeEaters said:

Oh I’ll fish them if I don’t find the trade I want, if you don’t have anything of my interests, kick rocks. And if someone, such as yourself, wanted them more than me they could be easily obtained, right here or during the drop on WCZ. 

AMEN

If someone pays the right price or trades the lures I want I won’t be fishing them. That’s a fact. If they are still in my hands they have the chance to be fished, could be tomorrow, a week, a month, a year. They are my property and I have the opportunity to do what ever I so desire with them. And when you need to sell your over priced tK or K9, because you want then next collaborating pattern, you won’t be reselling it for retail. If you can’t get some things you want with cash, sometimes you have to barter Bud. You’ll learn one day young grasshopper. 

11 minutes ago, Whopperplopper925 said:

u obviously aint gonna fish em ur trying to trade both of em for other baits. And yea I had to over pay for em on here because people like u buying 2 on the drop to flip or trade 

This again? Don’t people get tired of reading and/or writing the same complaint about DRT stuff getting bought/sold?

can we just stickie a DRT Flipper debate at the top now so people can just reread it daily instead of being it up daily as if it’s a new thing?

6 minutes ago, Bass_blaster said:

This again? Don’t people get tired of reading and/or writing the same complaint about DRT stuff getting bought/sold?

can we just stickie a DRT Flipper debate at the top now so people can just reread it daily instead of being it up daily as if it’s a new thing?

Has anyone gone through my feedback and seen that I’m a drt Flipper :lol: guys I’m just looking for a couple of lures, end of story. 

29 minutes ago, 5150KokaneeEaters said:

Has anyone gone through my feedback and seen that I’m a drt Flipper :lol: guys I’m just looking for a couple of lures, end of story. 

Sorry if my post came across wrong, it was meant as a “let the guy do what he wants” sort of thing. Not bashing you at all. 

1 hour ago, Whopperplopper925 said:

Why go out of your way to comment on a post that you clearly have no interest in? You still mad because you got cart jacked? Be faster.

Whether you agree or not, it’s within his right to do whatever he wants with HIS baits. Pretty f’n simple. 

2 hours ago, Bass_blaster said:

Not that OP or anyone else needs my opinion, but I at least respect trading hard to find baits for hard to find baits. You're looing for stuff you're gonna actually fish at least. It's when guys flip them immediately after the drop for a quick cash grab that I kind of lose respect. Just my 2 cents. 

5 hours ago, Whopperplopper925 said:

There his...  why does it matter if he trades or keeps? Just gives you a better chance to get one.