Who needs a Bullshooter....

trav

When i go to weight my baits i but a rubber band where i think the weights should go. I tie a piece of light mono to it so it hangs off the bottom then hang split shots off it till i get it how i like it. I do that on the frount of the bait an on the rear. You can move the bands around till you get it right. I weight the shots to see how much goes up frount then in back.

tungsten can make the big gill baits alot easier to get under the surface. They are so tall from belly to back it takes alot of weight to get em down. looks great man

Thanks Ceaser. The bait feels a little awkward, being only 6 inches, minus the tail, and weighing close to 5 or 6 ounces. Im hoping the extra weight will give it a bass ass glide lol

to get the SS im always near four at least for the same size bait. Different woods. I love them though. They cast like bullets and since they are dense little dudes it only takes a flick of the wrist. Good luck, ld like to see how the action turns out, i have a rough time with the gill glide-style baits

Spent about 2 hours cutting little lines into some lexan for the tail and got it glued in. Hopefully Ill have it ready for someone to paint in a week or two.

AE645052-BAE5-4BE3-B8CD-EA915D585CBA-1133-00000091AF6027A6.jpg

B9508832-7D13-473D-8A4F-D68A8CB24628-1133-00000091ABFAC5D5.jpg

I pushed through the 33 degree weather we are having here in Maryland and got some video. I dont know why its narrow, but if you watch it in full screen you can see it better.

Looks great. You going to mold it?and maybe sell it?

Thank you for the kind words. Never made a mold of it, havent got that far into making baits yet. Right now its just a hobby. And Im about to move across the country, so Im not going to buy a lot of materials quite yet.