Your #1 bait

bassturds

36 minutes ago, will.s_fishing_ said:

My friend gave me a Twitch Ninja about 8 months ago and I always have it tied on. Even caught my 11.41 pb on it last december.

I've got one of those in chartreuse, got smallmouth largemouth and a muskie on it love that bait

26 minutes ago, Jon P said:

Same model and color, one five years and many-a fish old and the other just a year old. The productivity of the BigRoid is on a curve. The more paint it loses, the more it catches!

roid.jpg

Take note bait collectors, this is what they're supposed to look like ^^

Just now, Jon P said:

I should just put that bait up on the wall, it's riddled with superglue and hairline cracks from hitting rock walls.

I've made the mistake of keeping the special ones wet a bit too long, I always snag em before they get a chance to be retired

5 hours ago, Jon P said:

Same model and color, one five years and many-a fish old and the other just a year old. The productivity of the BigRoid is on a curve. The more paint it loses, the more it catches!

roid.jpg

Any luck rigging with the tophooks. Almost picked one up awhile ago to bottom bounce

48 minutes ago, Kyle1387 said:

Any luck rigging with the tophooks. Almost picked one up awhile ago to bottom bounce

When fishing for pike in early spring the top hook system with a couple more strips of lead tape on the chin makes them come absolutely unhinged. The pike pile up on shallow mud flats at the mouths of their spawning waters before the rivers rise. You sight fish for cruising pike and twitch-twitch-twitch the bigroid through the mud and they eat it on sight.

Though I've yet to find similar conditions with bass to catch them that way. Generally with bass it's slow fishing over water where you know schools of bass are holding in the pre spawn.

On 3/10/2021 at 12:52 PM, Jace D said:

BF2633ED-65E2-46D0-B7D9-8647DD960B5D.thumb.jpeg.1f5834b3631e2351cfc8e226dd447632.jpegNot necessarily in this color all of the time but some variation of an original 8” Hudd. After literally hundreds of fish on it, there will always be one on the boat (more like 15 of them but you get the idea. LOL!). 

Damn dude no paint left on that. Love it 

Edited by bassturds