Tackle warehouse Shipping

bassfiend72

1 minute ago, B_larkin3 said:

It’s difficult to ship right now, manufacturers are extremely late on restock shipments right now

They are taking 2 weeks to ship in stock items.

TW is losing a ton of business because of the ridiculous California restrictions. They are opening a TW in Georgia which hopefully will solve it , once stocked.  I haven’t had any problems with other online tackle shops , which tells me it’s the restrictions. I ordered from Japan and got my order in 3 days. 

3 minutes ago, Lightningmusky said:

TW is losing a ton of business because of the ridiculous California restrictions. They are opening a TW in Georgia which hopefully will solve it , once stocked.  I haven’t had any problems with other online tackle shops , which tells me it’s the restrictions. I ordered from Japan and got my order in 3 days. 

what restrictions in CA?

I've ordered from numerous other shops in CA and got my orders in a few days and I'm on the east coast. 

1 hour ago, rwp said:

There are so many other options that ship fast and free (or cheap). Just some of the ones I use are:

Tackle Direct

Hookup Tackle

Carolina Tackle

J&H Tackle

American Legacy

Add Discount Tackle as well

2 hours ago, rwp said:

There are so many other options that ship fast and free (or cheap). Just some of the ones I use are:

Tackle Direct

Hookup Tackle

Carolina Tackle

J&H Tackle

American Legacy

I'm well aware there are other options. I have ordered from Bass Pro Shops and Hookup Tackle in the last month but I like to support this site if possible by ordering from Tackle Warehouse by clicking on the link but obviously Tackle Warehouse has turned their back on us  loyal customers. They do still have one of the best selections but who wants to wait a month?

Not me!!!

I’m in SoCal and gone are days of free overnight shipping. During the height of the closures I can see the reason for the delays. I regularly see at least 20 container ships waiting to get into the port of LA/ Long Beach. The delays for getting goods in is still a real issue, but should not be affecting in stock items. An extra day or two OK cool I get it but 2 weeks...I’m sorry, that’s a hard “NO”

Wish i had seen this post before making my order, decided to finally make the jump to abraz-x for my big bait rod after finally trying it on my mid range to see what the hype was about. So of course i added like a dozen more items to the cart, everything in stock, placed the order and was waiting for the follow up email saying it shipped. Nothing! Went to my account on the site and it said it wouldn’t ship till the 17th wtf. Never had any shipping issues with them in the 10+ years I’ve been ordering. Usually i a shipping fee snob but i would have paid the extra to get this stuff especially the line 

4 hours ago, rogers954 said:

Wish i had seen this post before making my order, decided to finally make the jump to abraz-x for my big bait rod after finally trying it on my mid range to see what the hype was about. So of course i added like a dozen more items to the cart, everything in stock, placed the order and was waiting for the follow up email saying it shipped. Nothing! Went to my account on the site and it said it wouldn’t ship till the 17th wtf. Never had any shipping issues with them in the 10+ years I’ve been ordering. Usually i a shipping fee snob but i would have paid the extra to get this stuff especially the line 

You can call their 800 # and give them your order # and pay the 2 day shipping fee and they’ll process your order right away. 

I suspect shipping costs have caught up to em.  I never knew how they could ship a rod from the west to east coast for free and still make money. License sales are also up all around so everybody has tight inventory. 

Edited by bigpoppabass

6 hours ago, rogers954 said:

1 hour ago, Jim137a said:

You can call their 800 # and give them your order # and pay the 2 day shipping fee and they’ll process your order right away. 

Screw that, call them and cancel your order.

If they can magically find the time to ship your order after you call and pay for faster shipping then they could ship ground orders on time.

I'm not a huge fan of Amazon, but they have all of the Seaguar stuff and its way cheaper than TW.

46 minutes ago, rwp said:

Screw that, call them and cancel your order.

If they can magically find the time to ship your order after you call and pay for faster shipping then they could ship ground orders on time.

I'm not a huge fan of Amazon, but they have all of the Seaguar stuff and its way cheaper than TW.

Academy has better pricing than Amazon. It goes in and out of stock a lot.