DRT Joker Question

SVT THUNDER

I haven’t jumped on the DRT bandwagon so far. But I started looking at the Joker after I saw someone talking about it’s shape. Watched a few videos and I really like what I see. I have wakes, Wood and resin, but they’re all silent other than the subtle knock of wooden joints. So the rattle in Joker has caught my attention. The lake has very few areas that most outside of the South would consider clear. So I was just curious how many of you have had success with the rattle in Joker vs silent? Thanks. 

3 hours ago, Mossypumpkin said:

I think the rattling joker has an annoying factor. It’s possibly the loudest bait there is. I caught my Pb on it. Well, tied my PB. Of course, the other bait that caught my Pb was a g2 shellcracker. Go figure...

That’s kind of why I want it. I want something loud rather than subtle knocks and tail splashing. 

5 hours ago, Loudsplashbassn_ said:

Have one with rattles on the way can't wait to see how loud it really is lol

Man, I asked a guy on eBay who had one listed at a decent price if it was silent or rattle in. He said it wasn’t marked so he couldn’t tell me  which version it was. Really?? Shake the box!!  I didn’t even reply. :roll:

17 minutes ago, SVT THUNDER said:

Man, I asked a guy on eBay who had one listed at a decent price if it was silent or rattle in. He said it wasn’t marked so he couldn’t tell me  which version it was. Really?? Shake the box!!  I didn’t even reply. :roll:

Pretty sure its labeled on the box lol i got lucky and seen mine posted fs fr a great price and jumped on it lol