To Filp or fish is the Question!?

Shaddaddy1979

2 hours ago, Loudsplashbassn_ said:

Depressing man closed to all fishing even from banks?  I know most of the ramps are out of water at my local lakes but there still open for now ...

But I found another local reservoir that has some good fish in it, water is CRYSTAL clear and no boats allowed so it gets very little pressure, so bank mobbing it is lol. This is a video I took standing on shore

1 hour ago, JacksonF said:

But I found another local reservoir that has some good fish in it, water is CRYSTAL clear and no boats allowed so it gets very little pressure, so bank mobbing it is lol. This is a video I took standing on shore

Damn that’s some clear water. 

22 hours ago, Loudsplashbassn_ said:

I beat the banks but I'm curious as well its been triple digits all week with the low at night of 70 lol its cooling off slowly but not much I'd say the 90s as well if I had to guess . Hopefully someone can chime in lol but yea it's looking brutal if we don't get any rain this fall there will definitely be alot of dried up ponds n smaller resis ..hit a local pond last night that was fine in the spring now its un fishable its depressing to say the least ..

In SoCal the water temps in the summer usually get to 85 at the very hottest