To Filp or fish is the Question!?

Shaddaddy1979

You can do whatever you want with baits in your possession. Those choices may or may not be popular with others. That is just a fact of life. 

My personal opinion is that purchasing baits for the sole purpose of flipping them at an overly inflated price is an a$$hole move. But as long as there are guys willing to pay those inflated prices, it will continue. 

Not to offend you on your BDB post, but a genuine fisherman would of not pulled a move like that. No one is upset lol. It's just ridiculous on how you price your lure when it's all beat up. And I know, I get it, it's your lure, you can post it how much you want. But be reasonable my man. Of course everyone is gonna laugh at you posting something all beat up for $400 when the retail is actually $225. To be honest I think your lure is actually worth around $150-$180 range used. Pretty sure you're gonna laugh if someone posted a Chad Shad for $305 which is retailed $130 + the $175 you wanted. It's more like you're the one that is upset at everyone's opinion. Hopefully you have sold that Bubba. Good luck brotha. 

Edited by Bassassin

1 hour ago, Bassassin said:

Not to offend you on your BDB post, but a genuine fisherman would of not pulled a move like that. No one is upset lol. It's just ridiculous on how you price your lure when it's all beat up. And I know, I get it, it's your lure, you can post it how much you want. But be reasonable my man. Of course everyone is gonna laugh at you posting something all beat up for $400 when the retail is actually $225. To be honest I think your lure is actually worth around $150-$180 range used. Pretty sure you're gonna laugh if someone posted a Chad Shad for $305 which is retailed $130 + the $175 you wanted. It's more like you're the one that is upset at everyone's opinion. Hopefully you have sold that Bubba. Good luck brotha. 

We’re not talking about my lure for sell I am a talking guy n general  your missing the point here . 

@rwp i Flippped several into trees - it really wasn’t profitable for me so I retrieved  them and fished them - so much more rewarding. LOL

IMO it’s American and you can fish your bait, collect them, sell them for an extraordinary profit or do what ever else you want with them as long as you don’t disrupt someone else’s ability to pursue life, liberty or happiness…………….

9B144032-8BBC-4E9A-9576-E7636A437775.jpeg

E64CBED8-3746-48BA-93C1-9518C859DC14.jpeg

7A3435A0-1DBD-4F5D-90D7-A2244AAA4794.jpeg

FE12BA5E-849E-42E6-9CCB-A665BE9C0105.jpeg

2 hours ago, rwp said:

I don't care what people do with their baits. Fish them, throw them in a tree, list them for $5000, whatever.

The "pm offers" crap should stop though, this isn't an auction site. Post the ad and the price, sell the bait.

It's a double edge sword lol can't stand the PM offers as well but I can guaranteed you if some of these post wouldn't put PM offers and listed prices there would be a lot of bitching Bout flipping and the same nonsense that's currently continuing now about prices lol if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all lol  simple as that 

It all comes down to chasing hype.  There are a ton of readily available baits that catch big fish but people want certain baits so they can look cool on social media. For every hype bait out there remember that there are a dozen other baits on the market that do the same thing and will catch the same fish for 1/3 the price. Remember that you are essentially paying for social media cool points and not better fishing.

17 hours ago, Bassassin said:

You sounds you wanted the bubba  And your mad about it get over it I was talking in general!!!! 

11 hours ago, Fried Lemons said:

It all comes down to chasing hype.  There are a ton of readily available baits that catch big fish but people want certain baits so they can look cool on social media. For every hype bait out there remember that there are a dozen other baits on the market that do the same thing and will catch the same fish for 1/3 the price. Remember that you are essentially paying for social media cool points and not better fishing.

Savage Gear Shine Glide is one of those..