SUB Battle for the Underground 2021 - October 1st to 7th

SU Crew4

I appreciate you guys posting your fish as you catch them, instead of dumping a bunch of sandbag entries on the last day! It’s awesome checking this thread and seeing just how many giants you guys are catching! And we still have a couple more days! 

4 minutes ago, Csweitzer said:

I appreciate you guys posting your fish as you catch them, instead of dumping a bunch of sandbag entries on the last day! It’s awesome checking this thread and seeing just how many giants you guys are catching! And we still have a couple more days! 

I'm too paranoid about losing my phone or something else going wrong to sit on it. I catch a good one, I post it.

4 hours ago, Csweitzer said:

Agree, solid group of guys...

Gave it hell the last few days and had some good fishing, but the best I could fully connect with was a 5.7 and 5.8. Caught one today that was probably mid 4 that gorfed the billrilla and caught the rear hook around a raker so it went back quick without getting a weight. Grateful for the opportunity and looking forward to trying again next year… 

848DC039-670A-4F06-B09B-8817757F7D9F.jpeg

3301B865-777F-45E9-9DAE-1080CB5C8588.jpeg

AA029CAC-1853-44B5-86EA-D46841DC42C9.jpeg

12 hours ago, 253caster said:

Gave it hell the last few days and had some good fishing, but the best I could fully connect with was a 5.7 and 5.8. Caught one today that was probably mid 4 that gorfed the billrilla and caught the rear hook around a raker so it went back quick without getting a weight. Grateful for the opportunity and looking forward to trying again next year… 

848DC039-670A-4F06-B09B-8817757F7D9F.jpeg

3301B865-777F-45E9-9DAE-1080CB5C8588.jpeg

AA029CAC-1853-44B5-86EA-D46841DC42C9.jpeg

Better than I have done. Still on the water but it is t looking good. 

Fall fishing is my least productive for bass and really sucks from shore but I gave it my best and it was a fun few days of grinding. Good job guys, until next year!

Thank u underground 

20211005_194759.jpg

Edited by SumoNinja

fishing the battle was great and thankful to have gotten the wildcard to even be in. 

Grinded all weekend and monday and tueday and had some of the worst fishing I've had all season. had a lot of micro fish slurping down big baits then skimming them across the surface on the hook set, which is misleading cause thats the same way the good fish have been eating baits this season. 

congrats to everyone who got in and fished hard. 

6oz.jpg