WHERE IS MY BOAT!!

Bassindon69

Don you have to get nasty and vulger to get your way. Also record any conversation in secret via voice recorder to sway in your favor just in case they slip up. Also be a pest and don't give up and let them win.I also have a Z7 fixer upper, had solenoid issues but took it to Mercury dealer and they took care of it. Good luck on your boat

I'm waiting to see what they give back to me 1st. What most have seen IS being nice ;):twisted:

Don why can't bass pro shops give you a new boat, smells like a lemon.

Good luck Don I hope it all works out.

Because they don't want too??? They like to use warranty. I think I would have to take them to court? "New" has new meaning to me, it means SUCKER!!

They even wanted to fix the cracked passenger consol and it was not even put on the boat yet :shock::x I said no no I want a new one, I mean that SHOULD be a no brainer. Anyway this is why I say my new fixer upper. I just can't recommend Nitro. It can't handle big bass LMAO!

OH YEA this was a show room boat :lol::lol: I guess it was just for show?? :lol::lol::cry:

Don, a few years ago, there was a guy on another board that bought a iclass skeeter loaded, he paid 60K(his words) cash for the boat. Every trip he went out, he had major problems with the boat from day one. He went back and forth with the dealer trying to have them declare it a lemon and give him a new boat, the dealer couldn't make it happen. So, he went on to every forum were bass fisherman post and told his story, he linked every thread he created bashing skeeter to an email, then forwarded the email with all the links to skeeter. They responded immediately once they saw his threads had thousand of views and responses. He had a few conversions with the president of skeeter and they eventually gave him his money back, by the time skeeter was in solution mode, he wanted nothing to do with skeeter boats. It took a lot of going back in forth but putting his story out there got him his money back, they were going to give him a bran new iclass but he went Ranger instead. They put a gag order on him so all of his threads were removed, otherwise, I would link them for a reference.

Put together a thread telling your story, I would be happy to help out and post it on all the other boards I belong to, I am sure others might also help. If you make enough noise, they are going to have to listen. Anyways, good luck, hope it all works out.

I did the same thing with an AK47 from Arsenal. Made four or five videos and posted in multiple forums world wide. I had a front sight issue right out of the box and they said they would not warranty it. I sent them links to the videos and to the forum threads. Long story short, my rifle got fixed :)

Don,

I had 3 Tracker aluminum boats and had no issues with them. Upgrated to a Nitro 18' with a Merc 150 and had all kinds of issues. Some very similar to yours.

They "in my own works" told me to go F myself.

So i have a 191 Champion elite with a Merc 200 and have had NO issues.

Good luck

Don, have been following your post for a while. I am empathetic to your issue. As a past boat owner that paid out good money, It really pisses me off that they would treat you that way. I think I would write a letter showing your disapproval and send it up the chain,work your way to the top. The internet is a great way to give kudos and or ruin a brand quickly. There are quite a few sites that these boat companies monitor as well. Bassboatboatcentral, Bassfishinghomepage, TexasFishingForm just to name a few. I'm sure you have a few fav's as well. Good luck of getting it fixed and soon.

Don, have been following your post for a while. I am empathetic to your issue. As a past boat owner that paid out good money, It really pisses me off that they would treat you that way. I think I would write a letter showing your disapproval and send it up the chain,work your way to the top. The internet is a great way to give kudos and or ruin a brand quickly. There are quite a few sites that these boat companies monitor as well. Bassboatboatcentral, Bassfishinghomepage, TexasFishingForm just to name a few. I'm sure you have a few fav's as well. Good luck of getting it fixed and soon.

Thanks man, Still waiting. I just got a survey (e mail) from BPS. Funny , everytime it said "why don't you like this?" or something like that I would get to write why. :twisted:

Had issues with a Ford Superduty in 2001 got jerked around for 3 months then I walked in the dealership and said I talked to a lawyer and he told me to sue you and ford for triple damages which in MA is the law. Needless to say I had a new 2002 superduty within a month but thats a whole different story. Good luck.

Had issues with a Ford Superduty in 2001 got jerked around for 3 months then I walked in the dealership and said I talked to a lawyer and he told me to sue you and ford for triple damages which in MA is the law. Needless to say I had a new 2002 superduty within a month but thats a whole different story. Good luck.

Well I got a call, They said they fixed everthing. Then said the trim (at motor) was fine. I said it doesn't stick all the time in the trim down position. I said it was an intermittent problem. So now it should be done by Friday. We will see... I already had plans for the weekend so will have to wait to try her out. LOL!

She is home, New bottom, New axle, New tires, 100 hour tune up, New up graded 3 bank charger, New trim switch. I hope she will be nice to me now. Maybe have some time to take her out tomorrow .

That's great Don hopefully all is well now. Seems like a lot of issues good luck

Back at the shop, AGAIN, It's a Slug! This is due to the re glass and re braced hull im sure. It ran like a champ (motor) when I took it in to BPS, now they say something is wrong with the motor. "like they never seen before" :roll: Need to order parts now so they will start parts changing and messing with it so it too will never be the same, Nor will I :x .

So when did the motor go bad? :? When they tuned it up? When it sat for 2 and 1/2 months? :?

I'm done with them playing frankin boat. I'm going to try and get out of this stupid game. :evil:

That some BS man, I hope they make it right for you ASAP.

They at Nitro / BPS are working on something now. We will see how this plays out. Mike ,that sounds like all kinds of fun. My weekends are busy but next weekend the 15th May be open . Let me know if you're going. Never fished shark in the bay, I assume its leopards.