WHERE IS MY BOAT!!

Bassindon69

I think it's over. Damn, what a ride. Looks like Facebook and maybe even posts here helped the word get to the right persons. One of the head guys got wind of the problems and didn't like it. They put my motor on a new boat to test it. The motor was fine just as a said it was. The hull was bad. So they are ordering a new boat and putting my finders and motor on the new boat and trailer. Should be done around the end of July. I'm so glad this is coming to an end. Thanks to everyone for the support (you know who you are ;) ) You guys are awesome. I think im going fish till I drop when I get it back :lol:

Im glad that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I hope there are not "speed bumps" to push back the completion time.

I think it's over. Damn, what a ride. Looks like Facebook and maybe even posts here helped the word get to the right persons. One of the head guys got wind of the problems and didn't like it. They put my motor on a new boat to test it. The motor was fine just as a said it was. The hull was bad. So they are ordering a new boat and putting my finders and motor on the new boat and trailer. Should be done around the end of July. I'm so glad this is coming to an end. Thanks to everyone for the support (you know who you are ;) ) You guys are awesome. I think im going fish till I drop when I get it back :lol:

Glad things are finally on the right track. Just wondering did your hull started to crack?

Those motherload lakes bass are freightened now that your gonna be back on the water :lol:

Thats great Don, glad it is finally getting corrected for you. Hopefully you will be rewarded with a new pb for all the aggravation you been through .

Wow, this is the second time I have heard of a boat coming out of BPS being a factory lemon and the hoops to go through to get it resolved.

Long story short here, it was a brand new showroom floor Bass Tracker aluminum hull. Must have been built on a Friday, boats welds leaked so bad the bilge couldn't keep up. Wiring was trash, gauges worked when they wanted. This is first time out mind you! My friend basically went through the same exact hoops you did. I swear reading your story sounds exactly like what he was telling me. They did not want to replace his boat, but rather upgrade at his loss and expense. Tried to go the fix it route still couldn't dial it in. He took it the suing route, it was indeed a factory lemon. Before it was scheduled to go to court they settled. Switched his motor and electronics to a new hull. All he wanted in the first place. New boat had been great for 6 years now.

I swear until I read this I kinda thought he was blowing it out of proportion but it is identical customer service he got... On a brand new boat!

At least it's getting handled. All that trouble to get what should have been done originally. Sad

Wow, this is the second time I have heard of a boat coming out of BPS being a factory lemon and the hoops to go through to get it resolved.

Long story short here, it was a brand new showroom floor Bass Tracker aluminum hull. Must have been built on a Friday, boats welds leaked so bad the bilge couldn't keep up. Wiring was trash, gauges worked when they wanted. This is first time out mind you! My friend basically went through the same exact hoops you did. I swear reading your story sounds exactly like what he was telling me. They did not want to replace his boat, but rather upgrade at his loss and expense. Tried to go the fix it route still couldn't dial it in. He took it the suing route, it was indeed a factory lemon. Before it was scheduled to go to court they settled. Switched his motor and electronics to a new hull. All he wanted in the first place. New boat had been great for 6 years now.

I swear until I read this I kinda thought he was blowing it out of proportion but it is identical customer service he got... On a brand new boat!

At least it's getting handled. All that trouble to get what should have been done originally. Sad

They have to play waranty till it doesnt work any longer. I hope I have better luck with this one too, please....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...