I need a bigger net.

Glidepride

Cruised the shallows today looking for trout eaters. Stuck a bunch of dinks on the Suicide Glide and the Sneaky Pete. Biggest being six pounds. 

We decided to see if there were any dock monster at the marina, so we headed over. My friend on the boat was new to glide fishing. So I gave him a quick tutorial. Make a long cast, let it sink for a second and start your retrieve. Bamm! The fish swam at the boat, looking at both of us as it swam for deep water. Making the boat do a 180° turn. The fish took around five minutes to land and lived up to every big striper story ive ever heard. Man what a battle. 

She went 25.85 on the gen 1 Baitsanity Explorer. 20211115_115426.thumb.jpg.f880d77cd8794f075c229f3ee2640147.jpg

Screenshot_20211115-214002_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211115-213922_Gallery.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Holy ish bro! The exact same thing happened to my brother at pyramid yesterday! First time fishing swimbaits and got blown up by a stripper that could be that fishes twin . He weighed it when he got home,  said it was just over 25lbs as well.  I just posted the story on the flipside.:lol: glad to see them biggins again.