Followers...

Fat-G

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They will get back in stock eventually I'd imagine.

Awesome bait at a great price point, no reason they shouldn't be sold out. ;)

I sent him an email and was told he has no plans to make anymore in the near future and couldnt say when he will make them again. I found one on ebay.

beside the triple trout, what else were you throwing? by chance are they all jointed?

Well, I'm a little short on baits right now. All I have is a top hook Rising Son, a beat up Hudd, a Wake Jr., and the 8" Triple Trout.

I like that 115 ss idea

i rarely if ever downsize...

are there any forage in your lake / area that are similar to the hudd?

for me when i get too many follows, i see it this way. i am doing something right to draw them out, but also something wrong as they will not commit.

they are active enough to follow, but as they get closer to inspect the bait - well it fails to draw a strike/hookup. have you had anyone short strike the lure?

please post up what you are using:

- line

- hooks

I'm using 25# Big Game and a Triple Trout, really the only bait I have at the moment.

Haven't tried them at night since I got home for the summer. But that is going to happen very soon.

I would totally try a bigger bait like a BAA or 250, but I don't have either.

It's driving me insane though, I see so many TOADS every time I go.

Lil Booger on a swim jig. Mickey gave me the heads up on that combo for bluegill feeders... ish is money. The other way I have gotten those dudes to bite here.. is a TORO Tube. THey will crush that thing but shhhhhhhh :D

Sounds like these fish are just very aware of whats going on around them. You may find that switching to a drop shot doesn't help at all. I think what will get you these fish is fishing when most others won't, in the rain,wind,cold and dark.