Question about Andrew Hinkle

Jay_Paternostro

Never purchased anything from Andrew Hinkle before, sent him $400 over PayPal 6 months ago and he hasn't answered any of my emails. I have never purchased a bait from him before. Is this normal? I would be fine waiting a year or two for a bait I would just like to know that I didn't get scammed. Thanks in advance for anyone's help 

Same boat. I’m moving and can’t get ahold of him to provide a new address. Honestly, I don’t care if he delivers, the guy shouldn’t take a dime upfront with the way he communicates. Essentially people gifting him thousands of dollars to send a bait when he feels like it or in my case to whoever the new tenants are. 

Good things take time. If you want something sooner pay double or triple on here. He always delivers but takes along time to get them. I've waited a year for baits from him before. I'm sure he works a full time job and make these on his spare time.

6 hours ago, 4foreverfishing said:

Good things take time. If you want something sooner pay double or triple on here. He always delivers but takes along time to get them. I've waited a year for baits from him before. I'm sure he works a full time job and make these on his spare time.

I’m not impatient nor am I complaining about the wait time. Like I said, I’m moving and I’d like to eventually get the bait that I paid 300+ for. I don’t care if it takes another 6 months. 

• 2 weeks later...

I sent him $650 for two TrickTrout on Dec 30, 2020…

This is the last time I heard from him:

Hi Andrew, apologies for the long delay and lack of communication. I am quite a bit behind on all TrickTrout orders due to a number of setbacks. I will have a label printed for your order this evening with tracking. New eta for your order is Friday 12/3.

Thanks for your support and patience!

9 hours ago, drewsturrrr said:

I sent him $650 for two TrickTrout on Dec 30, 2020…

This is the last time I heard from him:

Hi Andrew, apologies for the long delay and lack of communication. I am quite a bit behind on all TrickTrout orders due to a number of setbacks. I will have a label printed for your order this evening with tracking. New eta for your order is Friday 12/3.

Thanks for your support and patience!

He must be wayyyy behind on the trick trouts. Only people that I'm aware of that have gotten theirs were people from the first batch.