Abu Garcia REVO Toro NaCl Generation 3 Casting Reel?

Nufo

Just a FYI... Abu has a new big bait reel being introduced at Icast this year. It's the Revo TORO Beast. It's a lot like the current beast on steroids. Also introducing new Fantasista's designed for big bait musky guys that should transition to us pretty well. I've got my name on a new Toro once they're released to prostaff... (if I knew how to post pics from my phone, I'd post the catalog pics/specs)

Just a FYI... Abu has a new big bait reel being introduced at Icast this year. It's the Revo TORO Beast. It's a lot like the current beast on steroids. Also introducing new Fantasista's designed for big bait musky guys that should transition to us pretty well. I've got my name on a new Toro once they're released to prostaff... (if I knew how to post pics from my phone, I'd post the catalog pics/specs)

Any idea on the price points on these reels? (Toro Beast, Toro S, and Ambassadeur Beast)

I got ya. On the caption it said I was a revo beast. It was definitely a beast series reel couldn't really see the frame just the handle.

I don't know that he was using the new reel, but I do know it was one of the new rods.

The best out there. I've put all 3 of my 50's through the ringer and they've held up. There was one that I never washed down after fishing in the big pond and still as smooth as the day I took it out of the box. Oh, and zero corrosion. They're legit. Abu for life that's for sure.

Any of you try out the revo big shooter?

Bought a used one a couple weeks back. Really have to slow down when reeling in glide baits. Picks up line real quick. Not enough torque to fish billed baits for cranking purposes.

It's the same size as the 50/51 Abu low pros.

Looks like the new Daiwa Lexa HD at $299 just smashed abu's market for this reel.  Other than their old school round reels, I've never been a big fan of abu and would be super hesitant to drop $400 on a reel from them.

Looks like the new Daiwa Lexa HD at $299 just smashed abu's market for this reel.  Other than their old school round reels, I've never been a big fan of abu and would be super hesitant to drop $400 on a reel from them.

I paid $180 shipped from Japan for my Big Shooter, which from my understanding is very similar to nacl50, just the JDM version with a faster retrieve.