CL8 Bait: Possum now up on website

oprcsr

I'm eyeing up the Baby Possum, the big one is too much for my gear, and a mouse or two. May want some of those CL 7s in floater and clacker as well.

Ditto here on the Baby Possum, and CL7, even those 5" look nice. My wife is starting to get p***ed-off though, packages arriving on a daily basis...LOL

Ship to work ;)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm eyeing up the Baby Possum, the big one is too much for my gear, and a mouse or two. May want some of those CL 7s in floater and clacker as well.

Ditto here on the Baby Possum, and CL7, even those 5" look nice. My wife is starting to get p***ed-off though, packages arriving on a daily basis...LOL

Ship to work ;)

Funny you say that i had the UPS guy ask me if i wanted him to deliver my stuff to work, and then a guy at work asked me if he could get his stuff delivered to my house so his wife wouldn't know. :lol::lol: I don't do that no secrets, she can be pissed but atleast I don't hold anything from her.

I debating whether to order this right now or not... lol

DO IT!

Just did. If it's too much for my current rod (LDC XH and XXH should be done in 2 months), I guess I'll just walk it around the block. Should be epic.

I debating whether to order this right now or not... lol

DO IT!

Just did. If it's too much for my current rod (LDC XH and XXH should be done in 2 months), I guess I'll just walk it around the block. Should be epic.

For sure! Im throwing the possum on a 9' California Calico Special (Turners Rod) XH and its no problem. What that translates to is the XXH should be just fine. Ive got the XXH on order as well, cant wait to toss the big baits with it!

For sure! Im throwing the possum on a 9' California Calico Special (Turners Rod) XH and its no problem. What that translates to is the XXH should be just fine. Ive got the XXH on order as well, cant wait to toss the big baits with it!

Yeah, I'm excited to throw the bait and get the rod. This is going to be an epic year. If the possum doesn't work, I'll just use my chihuahua (super annoying dog).

.... If it's too much for my current rod (LDC XH and XXH should be done in 2 months), I guess I'll just walk it around the block. Should be epic.

:lol::lol: too funny man.

I think I need me one of these :D

But wait! It's a billed waking bait with a single joint and a tail...hmmm...wouldn't that make it a knockoff of a slammer too?

anyone use the water vole or baby possum? Results? I am in need of a good rat bait.

I sold my water vole. Tight wiggle. But for me it is a very light bait.

I think there are better rats out there....and I know there are waaaay better rats coming ;)

thanks boomah. So I should hold out? What company are you referring too, no worries if classified, I understand ;)

The water Vole and the Possum are two different baits. I am hearing great things about the Possum, I will be getting one myself. If you can find a Nezumma rat or Rago rat, you should be fine for now.