CL8 Bait: Possum now up on website

oprcsr

He has made them to order before. The 1st 100 of his 5 inch baits were numbered. You ordered the color and sink rate you wanted and he then made them and numbered them. So its not like a release from Mickey where he makes maybe 5-10 of each color and sink rate then puts them up.

Just a different way to do it. Mickey has a system that works for him and Clayton has a system that works for him. Let the baitmakers run their businesses the way they want.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for a "pre-order" there should be something on the website or paypal link that tells you so.

If I ordered one then find out through a forum that he doesn't have it ready to ship, I'd be none too pleased. That's chickenshat in my not so humble opinion.

Still, a cool looking bait though :D

He has made them to order before. The 1st 100 of his 5 inch baits were numbered. You ordered the color and sink rate you wanted and he then made them and numbered them. So its not like a release from Mickey where he makes maybe 5-10 of each color and sink rate then puts them up.

Just a different way to do it. Mickey has a system that works for him and Clayton has a system that works for him. Let the baitmakers run their businesses the way they want.

Big difference between how Mickey does things then the way he does..because Mickey tells you how hes doing it before he takes your money

Complete bull ish!

for a "pre-order" there should be something on the website or paypal link that tells you so.

If I ordered one then find out through a forum that he doesn't have it ready to ship, I'd be none too pleased. That's chickenshat in my not so humble opinion.

Still, a cool looking bait though :D

Didnt see this..lol glad im not the only one who feels that way

I also respect the fact that Rago was the first jointed rat with a worm tail ect to hit the bass fishing scene! I love the OG rat he made and smoked a lot of fish on it too! He made my kid a 2 inch rat when he was 4 and my son stuck a 6 on it using his spiderman rod! The pic is on my site . Last page of the largemouth pics, bottom right!

Damn,little-man hooked into a pig on the spiderman rod. Awesome pic love to see the little ones smile when they catch a fish like that.Stuff they will remember forever :o

I would say there is a difference between "pre-order" and "made to order", but I would also agree he should be more explicit on his site. Haha... I would just say calm down people!!! For those of us on this site, we know exactly how mickey runs things but to other people they get just as mad and frustrated about 3:16 when they first try to buy hardbaits. How many times do guys come on here with ZERO clue as to how mickey runs things? Calm down :D

I would say there is a difference between "pre-order" and "made to order", but I would also agree he should be more explicit on his site. Haha... I would just say calm down people!!! For those of us on this site, we know exactly how mickey runs things but to other people they get just as mad and frustrated about 3:16 when they first try to buy hardbaits. How many times do guys come on here with ZERO clue as to how mickey runs things? Calm down :D

Very true...

If I take money from someone I PERSONALLY don't feel right UNLESS the product is ready to go! I think it's lack of confidence if you do other wise.If it's a good bait , friggen make some and sell them!
Amen..i guess im spoiled for askin for my bait to be done before i buy it.

Everyone SAYS it a good bait..but they also said we would find weapons of mass destruction in Iraq..there still lookin for em btw..

If the retailer allows you to add it to the cart and pay for it, I would think that the item is in stock and ready to ship. If not, it should be noted in the description as- made to order, or usually ships in 1-2 weeks. Or "possumly" shipping soon.