CL8 Bait: Possum now up on website

oprcsr

Possum is another name for "Rago please don't notice that its really a rat bait". I would bet this baits going to disappear as fast as it appeared. Wish rago would make a real rat (like his original) though while he's exterminating every rat in site.....hahhahahhahha

JK

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possum is another name for "Rago please don't notice that its really a rat bait". I would bet this baits going to disappear as fast as it appeared. Wish rago would make a real rat (like his original) though while he's exterminating every rat in site.....hahhahahhahha

JK

Completely agree. Rago is the original, but the CL8 water vole that I have and the Nezumma (from the vids) just look better in the water to me. I had a rago, didn't care for it, and sold it. Haven't thrown the water vole yet this year, but it just looks fishier. I could be wrong, I'm still learning too.

JK

:lol::lol::lol: that's some good ish ! I'm making one right now and it's gonna be a squirrel !

FS Flying Squirrel FTW!!!!!!!!

I also respect the fact that Rago was the first jointed rat with a worm tail ect to hit the bass fishing scene! I love the OG rat he made and smoked a lot of fish on it too! He made my kid a 2 inch rat when he was 4 and my son stuck a 6 on it using his spiderman rod! The pic is on my site . Last page of the largemouth pics, bottom right!

Soooooooo........about that 316 rat. :lol:

I can't do one of my baby wakes like Wombat did, so I'm relying on you to come up with something big man. ;)

I also respect the fact that Rago was the first jointed rat with a worm tail ect to hit the bass fishing scene! I love the OG rat he made and smoked a lot of fish on it too! He made my kid a 2 inch rat when he was 4 and my son stuck a 6 on it using his spiderman rod! The pic is on my site . Last page of the largemouth pics, bottom right!

Soooooooo........about that 316 rat. :lol:

I can't do one of my baby wakes like Wombat did, so I'm relying on you to come up with something big man. ;)

This^^^

Does Jerry still make his original wood rat, two piece?[/quote.]

I heard somewhere recently that he was going to fire up a batch of the original wood rats. I only hope he doesn't send the work to china like his injected "booboo" rat. If it does I suspect it will drop on Don Osbornes sight like the glideators.

JK

:lol:
Got an email from Clayton today, saying he was going to start making my bait. Nice of him. to update, but I kinda had the impression they were already made. Guess it'll be "Fresh" when it does finally show up.

:lol:

Whats so funny about a fresh bait?

I did and I didn't know it was a "prepay" I ordered it thinking he had them ready to ship but like I already said it's not a big deal that I have to wait for a bait this time of year.

Same here.

Not used to pre-orders. When mention of it's release, nothing said it would be made to order. Still not a big deal, just a small detail left out.