CL8 Bait: Possum now up on website

oprcsr

If I take money from someone I PERSONALLY don't feel right UNLESS the product is ready to go! I think it's lack of confidence if you do other wise.If it's a good bait , friggen make some and sell them!

I would personally prefer to have them done before I buy them as far as production baits goes. And I do think clayton should say they are made to order. I don't know if cl8 does any custom stuff. I haven't ever asked him to do a specific color or anything like that. Obviously in that case you can't make them before hand. John Hopkins is another guy who makes baits to order.

My point is was just to say, let people run their business the way they want. It's not worth getting that mad about. Some guys hate the way Mickey runs his company... which we would all agree someone who says that is crazy... It's his business and he can run it however he wants. He makes awesome baits and as long as the quality stay at the same high level I will support Mickey in whatever he feels he needs to do to keep it there. If someone like clayton wants to make his baits to order, its his business and he can run it how ever he wants.

On a side note, obviously all of Ben's custom rods are made to order, how about his production rods? I ask because I am going to get one but just need to know if I can wait for my tax return then get them, or do I need to order one now in order to get one before the season.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I take money from someone I PERSONALLY don't feel right UNLESS the product is ready to go! I think it's lack of confidence if you do other wise.If it's a good bait , friggen make some and sell them!

I would personally prefer to have them done before I buy them as far as production baits goes. And I do think clayton should say they are made to order. I don't know if cl8 does any custom stuff. I haven't ever asked him to do a specific color or anything like that. Obviously in that case you can't make them before hand. John Hopkins is another guy who makes baits to order.

My point is was just to say, let people run their business the way they want. It's not worth getting that mad about. Some guys hate the way Mickey runs his company... which we would all agree someone who says that is crazy... It's his business and he can run it however he wants. He makes awesome baits and as long as the quality stay at the same high level I will support Mickey in whatever he feels he needs to do to keep it there. If someone like clayton wants to make his baits to order, its his business and he can run it how ever he wants.

On a side note, obviously all of Ben's custom rods are made to order, how about his production rods? I ask because I am going to get one but just need to know if I can wait for my tax return then get them, or do I need to order one now in order to get one before the season.

I'm working on making them click to buy, so no wait.

Just installed some more dryers to up production speed ;)

I'm working on making them click to buy, so no wait.

Just installed some more dryers to up production speed ;)

Thanks, my buddy just ordered a custom and even though I would love a custom I don't think I have the money for that right now. So thinking production rod.

Everyone SAYS it a good bait..but they also said we would find weapons of mass destruction in Iraq..there still lookin for em btw..

Really? Can I request that we keep the politics out of this place?

It was more of expression..i think you remebered I have been to the party in the sand a few times ;)

Oh yeah, 12 pages and no fish!!!! :lol:

Couldn't hardly get guys to post pics on the bluegill thread either...... do guys just buy baits and look at them? What is going on?

Whoa Whoa Whoa, you actually fish your swimbaits?

I thought that is what they were for!!! Maybe I am the crazy one. I wonder how many guys have baits like the FS gill and never use them........ they should let someone use them for what they were ment for.... catching fish

That is crap. Taking the money and then spitting out the bait. Don't you think quality will suffer if you have a few 100 people order your bait and then have to pump them out to please the masses? Once you pay for the product it should ship. It is simple as that.

Listen bro, don't hurt yourself! Catching 3 to 5 pounders doesn't make you stud of the week! You own a bluegill, show me how its done! :roll:

Never claimed to be a stud but did post pics and that is all that was asked. You just wanted to see pics as do I. You said any bait, any size. just wanted to see pics of fish caught on a bait when someone talked about a bait. Everyone should have pics of 3-6 lbs fish right? So why so few pics.