Traveling 2pc Mischief

SacPig916

Well, considering you were never on the list, i think it may be finished up!  Go ahead and send it back to me and I will find something to do with it!!  

Wheres the other one at in circulation?  I will take that one also and give them away to people on the thread. 

Ive got one. Sorry I forgot to post that I got it.

I can ship it off to the next in line or back to you if you like. Its a great bait but I didnt manage to catch on it or anything else for that matter. 

I appreciate the opportunity to fish another traveling bait.

3 hours ago, SacPig916 said:

Well, considering you were never on the list, i think it may be finished up!  Go ahead and send it back to me and I will find something to do with it!!  

Wheres the other one at in circulation?  I will take that one also and give them away to people on the thread. 

On 8/20/2022 at 9:00 PM, SacPig916 said:

Will do

you must've not added me because I opted in the beginning of the third page 

On 8/29/2022 at 8:55 PM, Hooksets_arefree said:

Any update on the traveling baits status?

I have received one of them back home.  It seems somebody may have been absent or not responded in time and the list was a difficult thing to manage.  While I will clean them up for the next traveling bait.  I'd like to give away the diving version of the 2pc travel rat to people who are the original list + the one dude who snuck in, that's fine :)  

This first one is open to anybody.  

If you were part of this, please send all pictures and I will do my best to judge and I will ask you guys your opinion on the largest fish, and when the rat finishes circulating.  The person who received the rat last will send to largest fish.  So send your pictures or repost them under this thread.

I am going to message @Jim137a a number and wait for all of you to take a guess, it will be between 1-1000.

All I managed to catch was milfoil and eelgrass. Lots and lots of eelgrass. But the baits were extremely impressive. Just got them a little early for the consistent shallow bite here. Really enjoyed taking part though. Thank you @SacPig916for letting us fish your baits. 

@SacPig916 Thank you for the opportunity to fish the Booty Shaker Model you had sent out. Wished I got it later in the season myself. NJ fishing this season has not been kind to me this season, but that’s how it goes. No excuses on my end, just couldn’t figure out the changing conditions here. 

I still look at your baits , and it gives me confidence I can stick a trophy on it. Look forward to adding more to my arsenal.