Traveling 2pc Mischief

SacPig916

18 minutes ago, SacPig916 said:

The winner is @Mossyback Angler with 740, only 1 number off.  Crazy guess nah, I'll get your address later on and get this shipped out to you! 

Well thank you sir. The opportunity to participate was much appreciated.

It’s definitely a bad day to be a bass here in NJ with the 2pc Mischief being added to the arsenal. 

Edited by Mossyback Angler

6 minutes ago, SumoNinja said:

@SacPig916 will u be starting another one very soon? 

I'll try to get a rat ready to go in the next week or so, I'll do the same deal.  You guys pick the colors and I will host a live stream to paint it.  People who join the live will get first access, then the rest of the list will continue normally.

I will make a different type of list, since some of us had issues reviewing the Google maps ones. 

3 hours ago, Mossyback Angler said:

Well thank you sir. The opportunity to participate was much appreciated.

It’s definitely a bad day to be a bass here in NJ with the 2pc Mischief being added to the arsenal. 

You’re a lucky guy winning the @SacPig916 rat, the PG and pulling big fish and a Jack in the poker run 

1 hour ago, Jim137a said:

You’re a lucky guy winning the @SacPig916 rat, the PG and pulling big fish and a Jack in the poker run 

Trust me @Jim137a, this is not the norm for me. Believe me when I tell you I am just as surprised at my luck and genuinely humbled. 

But hey, I’ll ride along with Lady Luck for as long as she will let me. 

On 6/15/2022 at 9:42 AM, Hooksets_arefree said:

We’ll the 2 piece is headed up to Bay Area Angler now! Had a blast fishing this thing and was super impressed with it. No doubt a more knowledgeable and experienced swimbaiter will catch a biggun on it. A highlight of this for me was the unexpected smallmouth I caught on it which was a really big one for the largemouth dominated water I was fishing it in. 

4DE85A84-D5F7-4546-9164-E1C400B31BA0.jpeg

5E36DA29-9143-4DB0-8E93-3321E634448D.jpeg

48A58FC0-67EF-4BEC-95E9-6B11C4BF1475.png

So, the other rat showed up.  I am looking through the thread and I am having issues finding the winner for largest fish.  If you did catch a fish , please post the image below.  Otherwise its going to go to @Hooksets_arefree

If anybody has picture evidence with a larger fish, please post below so we can get this to the correct home!  

1 hour ago, SacPig916 said:

So, the other rat showed up.  I am looking through the thread and I am having issues finding the winner for largest fish.  If you did catch a fish , please post the image below.  Otherwise its going to go to @Hooksets_arefree

If anybody has picture evidence with a larger fish, please post below so we can get this to the correct home!  

The biggest fish of those largemouth was 2.51lbs, somebody’s gotta have a bigger one! 

3 hours ago, SacPig916 said:

Ok, nobody disputed me giving it to @Hooksets_arefree , so I'll mail that out soon to you.  On that note, let's let this thread die and get ready for the traveling  travel rat thread soon! 

Awesome! Can’t believe I’m gonna own one of these sweet baits! I can’t express how thankful I am that I’ve been given this opportunity, you’ll forever have my support! I’ll shoot you a pm with my address for shipment