New idea?

Ring King

What about two list, one for more experienced and one for noobs? The rat I am putting up floats and can be tossed with conventional gear.

I like that idea- that's a way so everyone can get in on the program... I agree floating baits should be the way to go.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Multiple lists would be cool. A diehard list, a regular list, and a noob list. The more the merrier. Are we decided on a floating hard bait? A crank down bait? I have a few baits that I don't use anymore that we could choose from. If we make it a competition the participation would be higher..with cast to catch video or pics.

I think it should be a common bait that can be replaced if the user loses it..or we can all throw in some cash and purchase a few. Would be awesome to get as many people that we can that fish all species, fresh and salt. Some Texas guys on bull redfish, some Cali calicos, north east steelhead. David(Fla) gets first shot at a puffer!

Lets get some ideas and get this rolling!

Such a great idea!

A homemade bait might be a better choice. It would be fun to see what a one of a kind bait can do instead of a swimbait anyone can pickup on any given day online.

Such a great idea!

A homemade bait might be a better choice. It would be fun to see what a one of a kind bait can do instead of a swimbait anyone can pickup on any given day online.

Ceaser,

Put one of your rat baits up and everyone will get to see the true power of the rat!

Such a great idea!

Ceaser,

Put one of your rat baits up and everyone will get to see the true power of the rat!

+1. It also floats! ;)

Who is going to throw their sport model up for the program??

Yeah really. That'll happen the day I start pooping gold bullion.

I will throw up a sport model....gotta be people trusted but I'm game. Was gonna do a 6" baa but i got death threats from someone that wants em ;)

Again let me know when and where it goes.

Who is going to throw their sport model up for the program??

Yeah really. That'll happen the day I start pooping gold bullion.

I will throw up a sport model....gotta be people trusted but I'm game. Was gonna do a 6" baa but i got death threats from someone that wants em ;)

:shock::shock: well hell, I guess if Boom's throwing up a sports coup I have to partake. I have a batch started but it will be 2-3 weeks probably to get one for the SU share-a-bait-program LOL! You guys let me know what size and color.

Death threats lol :lol: