SU Giveaway: Are you ready to Go Pro?

SU Crew

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Each catch is equivalent to a raffle ticket. Any fish between 0.1 lbs - 4.9 lbs is worth 1 ticket. A fish 5 lbs and up is worth 2 tickets. You can submit 2 catches total in the contest.

SU Crew

One suggestion and one question.

Suggestioin: This is a swimbait forum. We're supposed to swing for the fences. Instead of just one ticket upgrade, how about making it every 5 lbs for LMB or SMB? That would mean:

1-4.99lb = one ticket

5-9.99 = 2 tickets

10-14.99 = 3 tickets

15-20 lb = 4 tickets

20lb+ = who cares about tickets, I'm going to be on TV!!!

Question: Since the fishing conditions here for the next few months consist of fishing weeds or fishing weeds, I was wondering what was considered a legitimate swimbait fish. Is skipping weedless Hudds under docks legit? Is dropping a Mission Fish down through holes in the weeds legit? Just need to know what's kosher.

Thanks.

Each catch is equivalent to a raffle ticket. Any fish between 0.1 lbs - 4.9 lbs is worth 1 ticket. A fish 5 lbs and up is worth 2 tickets. You can submit 2 catches total in the contest.

SU Crew

Suggestioin: This is a swimbait forum. We're supposed to swing for the fences. Instead of just one ticket upgrade, how about making it every 5 lbs for LMB or SMB? That would mean:

1-4.99lb = one ticket

5-9.99 = 2 tickets

10-14.99 = 3 tickets

15-20 lb = 4 tickets

Question: Since the fishing conditions here for the next few months consist of fishing weeds or fishing weeds, I was wondering what was considered a legitimate swimbait fish. Is skipping weedless Hudds under docks legit? Is dropping a Mission Fish down through holes in the weeds legit? Just need to know what's kosher.

Thanks.

Thank you for the input Top Ramen, we will take the ticketing program into consideration on future giveaways.

Swimbaits accepted are 5" + in size

How you fish them is up to you in your conditions.

SU Crew

SU Crew

1-4.99lb = one ticket

5-9.99 = 2 tickets

10-14.99 = 3 tickets

15-20 lb = 4 tickets

Thanks.

LOL, I'll cut it off at 10-14.99 and I'm gonna be on TV. :lol:

[

1-4.99lb = one ticket

5-9.99 = 2 tickets

10-14.99 = 3 tickets

15-20 lb = 4 tickets

Thanks.

This system would again benefit the people who fish on big fish lakes and have all the time in the world to go fishing!

SU Crew

SU Crew

You mean a "little booger" isn't a swimbait? :lol:

[

1-4.99lb = one ticket

5-9.99 = 2 tickets

10-14.99 = 3 tickets

15-20 lb = 4 tickets

Thanks.

This system would again benefit the people who fish on big fish lakes and have all the time in the world to go fishing!

SU Crew

SU Crew

You mean a "little booger" isn't a swimbait? :lol:

I was thinking that as well, I fish the TT Gill, G2 Shell Cracker, and Mattlures Gills which are under 5"......