Hinkle - 2 Years … No Baits Feedback

drewsturrrr

Hey SU Fam,

It seems like most of you who have pending order are in my position as well. I ordered my TrickTrouts in late 2020 and continue to get strung along as to when the baits are expected to be shipped.

I’ve kindly asked him to return my money if he simply cannot fulfill my order. Instead he sent me a tracking number and said the bait were going to ship out in the beginning of August. It’s now the end of August and no package was ever sent.

Thoughts on what I and others in my position should do?

CE120336-31E4-4121-B0BF-4D6D1C1AD708.png

82CEFFE1-1720-4C33-887D-613A42BE6FAC.png

75FCD2BE-0A83-4790-A682-A04194A2F5B3.png

57B45EF5-ADC9-4DA8-AEB7-1689AF3F399C.png

7BFA155B-414B-4701-B632-A40AF6D66BB7.png

F460D3EB-534E-492A-9D92-BF0746A79334.png

9FC5667D-A733-46BF-8FB0-307F0D341568.png

F7B4B248-CADB-494D-A9D3-5F1AC10805A6.png

9D048DA3-1412-4C20-9405-6CE906958C4B.png

C252234E-C457-4A0D-913C-F8CDF836442A.png

I would ask for him to refund you again and again and again you payed for a product it has been 2 years you say you would rather have a refund so I am not hating on him and I am sure he is very busy but 2 years is to long I would think

Dudes a joke. I don’t get yyy people still take or even trust a word that comes out his mouth regarding shipping or any info on his products. Dudes almost as bad as Mike Long reputation wise LOL

You’re too nice. Playing nice and being patient with honest makers is one thing. But two years…the gloves would have been off long ago. Demand a refund. Every time you asked, he simply kicked the can and assured you your baits would ship (he’s known for this). They didn’t. Just say you no longer want the baits when/if he responds that they will ship again and do what you have to for a refund. Just my opinion. 

I can't even get an email reply when I wanna buy something. I see pre-orders, send him an email, and never hear back. Been that way for a couple years for me now. Apparently I'm not in the club. Lol

46 minutes ago, bdpettit said:

I can't even get an email reply when I wanna buy something. I see pre-orders, send him an email, and never hear back. Been that way for a couple years for me now. Apparently I'm not in the club. Lol

save yourself the trouble, theyre great glides but youre gonna get stuck waiting 3 years and thats even if he delivers 

50 minutes ago, GoodVibez_TightLines said:

save yourself the trouble, theyre great glides but youre gonna get stuck waiting 3 years and thats even if he delivers 

I've got a couple already. Great baits. Figured my 2 would hold me over a couple years til I got the others. Lol

I’m not a fan of flipper prices or staying on my phone looking for drops so most of my hard to find baits have been preorder. That being said the only one I’ve gotten at expected eta was KGB Chad Shad blanks. Tough call waiting or asking for refund if I was getting replies I would just hang on but I don’t blame you. The one thing I really like about preorder is it gets baits to guys who want to fish them and thins out flippers some. 

27 minutes ago, Rangermike said:

Tough call waiting or asking for refund if I was getting replies

After 2 years?? All of his replies above have been nothing but lies. Which is his MO. I don’t care to wait on a custom bait for 6-8 months. But those makers are usually 1-2 months past the estimated ship dates. Not years. 

I hope you get your refund today@drewsturrrr. I’m waiting to see if he actually follows through with it today. Best of luck. 

Dude quit being such a little wuss and demand your money back!!!! Use the legal system or whatever you have to, to get it back!!!! At this point your just being made fun of, how many times does a person have to lie to you for you to understand????  This is ridiculous!!!! Who pays for a item and waits 2 years for it to shipped??!!!!