Profile Name Meaning

WaterWolf44

I guess mine is pretty much self explanatory but I was so tired of paying flipper prices on EBay that when a dude introduced me to SU on IG, I was just willing to give it a try really without much hope or belief. I literally paid $300 for my first doomrider on EBay. Now after spending probably $10,000 bucks since February, I’m still here. :D

Mine stems from my first ever gmail account when gmail just staerted a 100 years ago. I needed an email to sign up for a couple of r6 forums.

I had a buddy that crashed his R6 (no injuries) and i bought it off his insurance company for $500. I fixed it up over a winter and polished every part on it, he actually bought it off me when i completed it, it for real good money. He proceeded to let a buddy borrow it and that buddy dumped it, and ruined the bike. I bought it a 2nd time and fixed it again over a winter and that when i needed the email and all i could think of was the bike was jinxd. i added the 12 because it was my highscool sports #.

I kept the bike for a few years the 2nd time around, actually moved it across the country with me to Az. Brother got ran over by a cement truck on his buell and i sold it, drivers out here are some of the worst ive ever seen, besides massholes!

I started in the utility industry in Sacramento, Ca in July of 2000. The naming convention for email addresses and such is the 1st letter of the 1st name (J) and the 1st 6 letters of my last name (Scarbr). Since I’m not that creative I went with that. 

14 hours ago, thebeardedbassman said:

Im a man that has a beard and loves bass…..and not the type of bass that rattles screws loose in a Honda Civics trunk cause you’re bumpin E-40 on the way to work……bass, the fish. 

Bay areaaaaaaaaa……

Mossypumpkin was my favorite color of Zoom lizard way back

When traveling for work in my 20's I would always invite the crew over to my hotel room for drinks and my room was always called "The Club". After having The Club get shut down a few times at multiple locations across the country because the crowd was getting too large and out of control, I had to switch up to a smaller more exclusive crowd and went with an Ultra Lounge instead and the Bakerlounge was created. 

15 hours ago, WaterWolf44 said:

Was wondering if there was any special meaning to your profile name. In my profile name for those that don't know WaterWolf is slang for my favorite species the Northern Pike and the 44 is the length of my pb. Thought it made an interesting topic thanks

What happens when you break your PB? new profile?

My first tournament partner back in the 90s said fishing with me was like having a squirrel in the boat. After 25 years away from any serious fishing, new partner tells me on our first trip that I was like a squirrel in the boat. 

37 minutes ago, BoatSquirrel said:

My first tournament partner back in the 90s said fishing with me was like having a squirrel in the boat. After 25 years away from any serious fishing, new partner tells me on our first trip that I was like a squirrel in the boat. 

is that a compliment or an insult? 

My dad was an autobody / mechanic guy ever since he dropped out of grade 11, he stripped this truck down to the frame and built it back up for me.  I helped whenever I was in town, but it wasn't all that often between university and work.  Still own it, it's in heated storage in Canada and I drive it whenever I get back home to visit.  Dad usually puts tags on it for a couple months in the summer and he and mom cruise around town in it.

my71chevy.JPG