Robbed?

ryanmeyerfishing

IMG_0927.thumb.jpeg.ea670b446e30e98125365f6a4e015905.jpeg

Dude I haven’t heard for hours regarding the high-end bait I paid for or even received a PM apologizing to me for the delay. Just wanted to warn everyone so you don’t get my kind of anxiety…..should I call the cops….oh wait I think they’re at my door already. Anyone got a bag of Doritos…..

Just now, brootalititties said:

Man if this is true this will be exactly the kinda ish that gets the black market shut down. I’m not usually one for gate keeping but damn….

Yes sir.. His first purchase was $1500.. Thats why the SU wants new people to not have access to the BM. I've been here since 14 and I've never dropped that kinda loot on anything!

Give the dude a break. He’s obviously new and was stressing out after dropping a mortgage payment on 2 baits. Yes it was a quick overreaction, but he also wasn’t asking people’s opinions on whether he paid too much or not. Too much sh!t talking and less helpful people in this community these days

2 hours ago, ryanmeyerfishing said:

Hey guys. I made a huge transaction to a highly reputable person on here. He hasnt gotten back to me. Is it time to panic cuz i am…

I just got off the phone with him. He's golfing and has shitty reception. Chill bro

Just to update SU nation, all is well. I was on the golf course when payment was made by Ryanmeyerfishing. My cell service was horrible so I couldn't respond to him right away. We have been in contact via text message and all is good. He is new and has never done purchases on this site before. As standard practice, his package will go out tomorrow morning fully insured.