???????? ABOUT ILLUDE.

Matthew317

Just wanted to know has lendi been taking checks in mail for the rat I wanted he told me he had some baits left and I told him send me invoice but. He says he's taking check by mail or zelle kinda sounded sketch was wondering if anyone else was told this. An if his account might have been hacked?

That does sound kind of strange. I've always paid with paypal. I'd say don't do it yet til u confirm it's legit. If it really is Lendl and he told u he'd sell u one, he will. I'd make sure it's really him first before proceeding 

Maybe ask if he can take paypal or if he doesn't, ask why.

1 hour ago, SumoNinja said:

That does sound kind of strange. I've always paid with paypal. I'd say don't do it yet til u confirm it's legit. If it really is Lendl and he told u he'd sell u one, he will. I'd make sure it's really him first before proceeding 

Maybe ask if he can take paypal or if he doesn't, ask why.

Yea man i responded back "No more paypal?" And he hasnt responded back yet but he saw the message. I hope he wasnt hacked.

Edited by Matthew317

Thanks guys for the reassurance knew the gut feeling was telling me something is off gonna wait it out and see what he says. I probably will ask whats the address u want me to send check and see if it matches up.

4 hours ago, Matthew317 said:

Just wanted to know has lendi been taking checks in mail for the rat I wanted he told me he had some baits left and I told him send me invoice but. He says he's taking check by mail or zelle kinda sounded sketch was wondering if anyone else was told this. An if his account might have been hacked?

Had a similar exchange today via Instagram DM’s as well and while I believed it was Lendl at the time, I too am a little uncertain. Ultimately I did not purchase the bait due to other factors, one being, he was only taking Zelle and/or check by mail payments. He has always taken pay pal, and even at my request would not send me an invoice either. 

Guess we will have to wait and see. 

Edited by Mossyback Angler

23 minutes ago, fishingmachine said:

Just to confirm, spoke with Lendl and one of his good buddies and everything is on the up and up with the pay by check/Zelle message I received from him 

Yea he finally replied and asked if i posted on SBU lol but said that if i dont feel comfortable he will try to work something out. An the address def matches up to the NY address. I just said straight up it seemed sketch so main reason i felt like getting second opinion.

Nothing to worry about. Just sent Zelle myself yesterday and I got the tracking from Lendl for a sticker order this morning.

Lendl is as legit and stand up as it can be. Not sure about that ig account of "Illude Baits"  with a space in between. As long as it is the real account of "illudebaits", then it is good to go.