???????? ABOUT ILLUDE.

Matthew317

19 hours ago, Loudsplashbassn_ said:

Is he just getting caught up on the list or these just private msgs ? Lol alot of wood suddenly showing up 

@LowSpinner I’m honestly not sure how it worked - I’ve been on the list for awhile and posted on IG a few solid fish I recently caught on my Zombie  and Lendl commented that I should try a wood rat so I think it was a combination of patience and good timing. 

My Zombie is pretty chewed up but still gets bit and @Whammy its to young to retire LOL

IMG_6617.jpeg

IMG_6618.jpeg

IMG_6619.jpeg

8 hours ago, Jim137a said:

@LowSpinner I’m honestly not sure how it worked - I’ve been on the list for awhile and posted on IG a few solid fish I recently caught on my Zombie  and Lendl commented that I should try a wood rat so I think it was a combination of patience and good timing. 

My Zombie is pretty chewed up but still gets bit and @Whammy its to young to retire LOL

IMG_6617.jpeg

IMG_6618.jpeg

IMG_6619.jpeg

It’s more of a Zombie now that’s for sure. Nice work dude 

I stand corrected on my assessment of whether the illudebaits IG with the space between the name was legit or not. Looks like everyone’s getting their wood rats as promised by Lendl. 

@Jim137a solid fish! Wasted no time at all! Get after it!!

On 9/21/2023 at 2:47 AM, Loudsplashbassn_ said:

Is he just getting caught up on the list or these just private msgs ? Lol alot of wood suddenly showing up 

I think he is getting help with making them and I asked about the list he never replied. So I thought maybe he was getting rid of it and just selling them to whoever ask or catches him at the right time. 

Edited by Matthew317

• 6 months later...

Why does Lendl Ha NEVER answer messages  ????? IDC who you are or how popular you're products have become not answering your customers is a terrible business ethic. I've messaged ILLUDE probably 20 time's in the past 2 years and received no response. Also not announcing bait drops is also a great way to upset people when people/customers are checking their website over and over AND OVER for baits to drop. Time is the one thing in life we NEVER get back. 

2 hours ago, malcolm said:

Why does Lendl Ha NEVER answer messages  ????? IDC who you are or how popular you're products have become not answering your customers is a terrible business ethic. I've messaged ILLUDE probably 20 time's in the past 2 years and received no response. Also not announcing bait drops is also a great way to upset people when people/customers are checking their website over and over AND OVER for baits to drop. Time is the one thing in life we NEVER get back. 

I've dealt with same thing and I'm sure others have as well. I started getting ignored after I made this post lmao. It is what it is I guess being concerned for a persons profile being hacked is a reason to stop selling to them. Main reason I havent bought anything else from him not any of the wood rats nothing. Good luck tho I would just move on to someone else. Who would appreciate ur business and at least respond back like they give a ish.

3 hours ago, malcolm said:

ive never had an issue with Lendl and hes always answered messages through his website and IG. also its his business how he decides to run his drops

5 hours ago, GoodVibez_TightLines said:

ive never had an issue with Lendl and hes always answered messages through his website and IG. also its his business how he decides to run his drops

for every 1 person that says this there is 10 that dont get the same experience just cause you've have had good luck doesn't mean others haven't just like how people say they never got screwed by hinkle but. Hundreds have it doesn't exclude those peoples experiences with that person. Like i said to him prior it is what it is just go show to support to someone who will actually care about there customers other then the guys that rub and tug him all the time.

Idk dude, just throwing in my experience, I’ve currently got a 40 message thread in email with Lendl. Questions answered, prayers sent for his fam with everything he’s got going on right now. Bait being painted and info being shared, he’s hella dope to me. I don’t think he’s picking and choosing as he doesn’t even know what I look like or who I am due to having no socials. He’s a good dude to me and always has been. I can say the same for passang/steve and Mario at OD. Al my emails get answered. One thing that all these convos have in common is I’m coming off very respectful and grateful for everything they do for us. Idk man sorry that you’re having these problems but illude has so far been very cooperative and giving to me. 

39 minutes ago, Matthew317 said:

for every 1 person that says this there is 10 that dont get the same experience just cause you've have had good luck doesn't mean others haven't just like how people say they never got screwed by hinkle but. Hundreds have it doesn't exclude those peoples experiences with that person. Like i said to him prior it is what it is just go show to support to someone who will actually care about there customers other then the guys that rub and tug him all the time.

again, we are talking about a small business, one man shop. if he doesnt want to be pumping baits left and right its his right to. and if he doesnt want to sell baits to dudes that got nothing to prove its also in his right. he doesnt owe you shiit and your crying about supporting someone else wont make him lose sleep.