???????? ABOUT ILLUDE.

Matthew317

4 hours ago, gtw7983 said:

Nothing to worry about. Just sent Zelle myself yesterday and I got the tracking from Lendl for a sticker order this morning.

Lendl is as legit and stand up as it can be. Not sure about that ig account of "Illude Baits"  with a space in between. As long as it is the real account of "illudebaits", then it is good to go.

appreciate the info hope u get ur package.

4 hours ago, gtw7983 said:

Nothing to worry about. Just sent Zelle myself yesterday and I got the tracking from Lendl for a sticker order this morning.

Lendl is as legit and stand up as it can be. Not sure about that ig account of "Illude Baits"  with a space in between. As long as it is the real account of "illudebaits", then it is good to go.

I also thought about this today why is it that his site uses PayPal but. For the wood rats he wants check by mail or zelle if he was having issues with PayPal why use it on the site? Just a question Ive put in my head that didn't add up but. Like is said hope everything works out for ya.

6 minutes ago, Matthew317 said:

I also thought about this today why is it that his site uses PayPal but. For the wood rats he wants check by mail or zelle if he was having issues with PayPal why use it on the site? Just a question Ive put in my head that didn't add up but. Like is said hope everything works out for ya.

The account you’re messaging is a fake account, not the right one.

1 hour ago, Matthew317 said:

Hiding money from the wife, smart man 

Just go the package today and I Zelled him Monday morning. So you are good to go. Like @JacksonFsaid; you gotta let the man have his secret stash right? Something the wife does not need to know lol. Good luck guys! IMG_3304.thumb.jpeg.367b61d95578a4ecb8ddd911528661c3.jpeg

It's definitely lendl it's the same convo we've carried on over the years and nothing has changed, I did think the zelle thing was odd but ordered without hesitation anyways because he has always gone above and beyond. Even before paying for our rats he asked if he could ship the homies tails etc that he ordered the day previously in the same package etc. Will update this with bait pics when they arrive.

2 hours ago, SkagitBasser said:

It's definitely lendl it's the same convo we've carried on over the years and nothing has changed, I did think the zelle thing was odd but ordered without hesitation anyways because he has always gone above and beyond. Even before paying for our rats he asked if he could ship the homies tails etc that he ordered the day previously in the same package etc. Will update this with bait pics when they arrive.

Appreciate It dude i tried hitting him back i think i burned the bridge haha all good tho enjoy the baits man

1 hour ago, Jim137a said:

Got mine today - zelle’ d the money Tuesday night late - shipped yesterday and at my door today

IMG_6564.jpeg

Nice Jim. I guess zelle is legit ive never used it. I don't think I'm getting one tho after making this post lol.