What’s your coveted baits list?

EastWA_BASS

one of the only baits I've never owned that I want to fish is the full size johnny rat (if anyones got one they want to sell!) 

the basura full moon was another bait I always wanted just because it was so sick back in the day 

pretty much owned or fished most of the highly sought after baits over the years and overall have been disappointed in one way or another, a lot of hype or just didn't fit my style/waters or both 

44 minutes ago, B_larkin3 said:

Floating 8”Hudd with the bottom hook hanger

Somewhere there’s a thread where a couple folks talked about this problem. That was one of my best tools until it just wasn’t an option. 
the KDS baits dozer trout and the tyrant seem to be the two alternative options.

1 hour ago, Jon P said:

Somewhere there’s a thread where a couple folks talked about this problem. That was one of my best tools until it just wasn’t an option. 
the KDS baits dozer trout and the tyrant seem to be the two alternative options.

Yep I’m definitely looking into the tyrant 8” when it becomes available

As for OP’s original question; 13” Hiro Squaws, 13” Hiro trouts, Hiro Slaloms, the floating belly hook hudds, ghost perch hudds, and more imakatsu bigroids