ABT

Efrain

Not gonna get into some of the controversy around the 12” glide he made but the 9” glide was one of my first “expensive” swimbaits I bought when I was getting started. Caught tons of great fish including my pb on it. Not a bad bait for the price haven’t fished any of their other stuff though….

8E61A4ED-F151-4788-9DC9-2074621CF8B2.thumb.jpeg.767d3313108d13501e29ba0232fe0e75.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/6/2024 at 10:26 AM, Bud95 said:

Not gonna get into some of the controversy around the 12” glide he made but the 9” glide was one of my first “expensive” swimbaits I bought when I was getting started. Caught tons of great fish including my pb on it. Not a bad bait for the price haven’t fished any of their other stuff though….

8E61A4ED-F151-4788-9DC9-2074621CF8B2.thumb.jpeg.767d3313108d13501e29ba0232fe0e75.jpeg

Nice catch. I mostly fish saltwater bass in CA, that nine looks perfect.

9 hours ago, Efrain said:

Nice catch. I mostly fish saltwater bass in CA, that nine looks perfect.

Def not a bad glide for the price. Also worth mentioning that they’re more of a slow wide glide, doesn’t seem like you can get too aggressive or “chop” them or else they blow out. Not sure how you prefer to fish a glide for calico but something to keep in mind as well. Tight lines.

10 hours ago, Bud95 said:

Def not a bad glide for the price. Also worth mentioning that they’re more of a slow wide glide, doesn’t seem like you can get too aggressive or “chop” them or else they blow out. Not sure how you prefer to fish a glide for calico but something to keep in mind as well. Tight lines.

I usually fish them fast for calico as I am on the bank and cast on the surge. Will have to find a different approach to this lure in the spring

5 hours ago, Efrain said:

I usually fish them fast for calico as I am on the bank and cast on the surge. Will have to find a different approach to this lure in the spring

You might be more interested in the Sneaky Pete or Poppa Pete, they're designed to be fished fast in current. Probably be a good fit for your situation. Decently priced. 

I've rarely seen them put up for sale. That must say something about how good they are if people are hanging onto them.

I always thought they looked really great. Kept on meaning to order one or two to try but never did.