Lithium Chargers

BASS_SWINGER

Was fortunate enough to have some lithiums given to me. I was wondering what onboard  chargers you guys were running or could recommend any. Going to be running them together 24v for trolling motor.

BEF53B59-7A9F-4800-925C-53720A435617.jpeg

Edited by BASS_SWINGER

I have ionic lithium batteries in my boat and use the minn kota precision charger. It just has to be set on the agm setting and have had no issues. I would always check with your manufacturer first of course. Ionic also sells an on-board charger specific to there batteries that may be compatible with other brands of lithiums. Again, I would check with them first.  They are sold through Lithium hub.

I took my minn kota precision out and put in a noco genius in when I went to ionic lithiums.

The noco isnt as fast as the  Minn kota was but easily charges 100% overnight.

I also added 1 more battery so that was a big reason for getting rid of the minn kota.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, bigpoppabass said:

Jealous of you folks. Still all AGM over here. BTW, I wonder if you will notice getting on plane is easier with location of battery. 

I will let you know the difference. Still going to grab a bluetop agm for my cranking battery and run my electronics off that as well. Hopefully next year I will have live and just add another lithium for the graphs or at least that’s the plan 

I am also using Ionic Lithium batteries for my trolling motor, (2), 100ah batteries and I could not be happier using them. They have performed flawlessly for me and we are headed into my 4 th year with them. They get used several times a week all year long down here in Central Fl. I am using the Minn Kota Precision charger for both my AGM crank battery and the 2 lithiums. I am very happy with my choice to go with Ionic Lithium batteries.