Abu Garcia REVO Beast 40/41 Concerns/Input

DEPS_250

For some reason I can't find an Abu Garcia REVO Beast 40/41 anywhere near me in my local tackle shops.

As far as 'palm-ability' is concerned, is the Abu Garcia REVO Beast 40/41 body size comparable to that of a Daiwa Tatula 200/Shimano Curado 200K? Or does it feel a 'little larger' and therefore more comparable to a Shimano Curado 300/Daiwa Tatula 300? Or does it sit somewhere in the middle, in between a Tatula 200/Curado 200k and/or Tatula 300/Curado 300? I can't tell from pictures and videos alone. 

Also, does anyone here know the exact spool dimensions for the Abu Garcia REVO Beast 40/41 reel? I tried googling it but came up with nothing. 

Edited by DEPS_250

I've got 5 of them and have had no issues once so ever. Very easy to palm and feels great in the hand.  It holds plenty of 20lb abrazx to

Have you spent time throwing the 300 sized reels? I really don’t think you need big hands at all for them to be comfortable. That being said, the revo beast is somewhere in between a 200 and 300 sized reel.

According to @TTCal on tackle tour the line cap is 14/205. I recommend you read his review, particularly the design & ergonomics section.

https://www.tackletour.com/reviewabugarciarevo4beast.html

My favorite reel I've ever owned. I have tiny mitts and palm it no problem. Holds plenty of 25lb sunline assassin too if you wanna go higher or lower as far as that's concerned. You won't be disappointed