Corvina

Riley_22

When i was in socal when we targeted corvina I always used a spook, but my buddy got some on a 8 inch punker

They were occasional surprise catches on big hammer paddle tails fishing baybass and halibut 

10 hours ago, Riley_22 said:

Anybody fish Swimbaits for corvina in sandiego? ive been wanting to try for them.

Checkout bassin_sd and bownarrows43 on insta. They get them on the tk

On 4/30/2024 at 9:22 PM, MurdaJ said:

When i was in socal when we targeted corvina I always used a spook, but my buddy got some on a 8 inch punker

They were occasional surprise catches on big hammer paddle tails fishing baybass and halibut 

20190414_065049.jpg

Awesome, and on top water too, ill have to post my biggest one, about 7-8 lbs. 

On 5/1/2024 at 3:56 AM, Efrain said:

Checkout bassin_sd and bownarrows43 on insta. They get them on the tk

I've seen them, I actually met one of @bowsarrows43 friends working a 2.5day trip awhile ago, I think he uses one of the baldy's baits. its a small world. 

B&A is a cool guy. He is definitely an influence to my style.

Love me some baldy baits. Literally no effort for the perfect glide action

Edited by Efrain

I’m going to post this on a main board, but this is a recent issue that I became aware of recently, and I am really passionate about and frankly pissed off about.

Hey Swimbait Underground

I wanted to bring attention to an important issue affecting our local waters. Corvina, a fragile and iconic species, is currently unregulated in California and is being targeted by big sport boats in the back of San Diego Bay. These boats are catching 100+ corvina per trip, which is unsustainable and harmful to the species.

Please take a minute to check out this petition and consider signing to support regulation of corvina fishing: https://chng.it/XsykzH5KhM

Let's work together to protect these incredible fish and ensure the long-term health of the limited resources.