Multiple hooks on top of hudds?

basstastic27

I rig a lot of my hudds the STE way and I cant tell you guys how many times the farthest rear stinger on the bottom was the one that held the fish on. I'm talking 5-9lb fish too. I have also never had a fish gill or gut hooked, although thats all I keep reading about on here with hudds and stingers, though it is certainly plausible.

Ya it should be. There probaby little fish tho. When you get one it will be a head shot

i dropped it on a bed and a 5 pounder was just chewing the tail but couldn't get him to bite the head

Well thats because it was on a bed. There not going to eat it. There going to nip at it. There not looking to eat but i guess if you really need to bed fish will a big bait you could put the stinger on. Or just use a u2 bluegill

+1, the only hudd fish I've missed in the recent past was due to it completely folding the bait and getting the tail hooked instead of the fish. Fought her for a few seconds and she jumped and the bait flew out like a baseball lol. I bb rig it with a quad hook and keeper.