Some Gills

fishingbig

Those are very nice ... Only thing and just my 02 I catch more big bass on smaller sized gill baits .. And I grew up using blue gill to catch big Florida bass ... And I learned to use the med large and not the large .. The large ones never caught bass but were best for snook and tarpon .. But you guys lakes have no snook and tarpon so

Pretty impressive looking. First post too. What are they made of and h1ow do they swim?

Body is made out of a hard plastic, and fins are made out of hard rubber.

Those are awesome looking how's the action??

They swim very nicely - smooth and almost effortlessly. You can swim them a few different ways.

Those are very nice ... Only thing and just my 02 I catch more big bass on smaller sized gill baits .. And I grew up using blue gill to catch big Florida bass ... And I learned to use the med large and not the large .. The large ones never caught bass but were best for snook and tarpon .. But you guys lakes have no snook and tarpon so

How big do you mean by small, med, and large?

5" bait? How much smaller you want? Sounds like snack size to me.

How did you carve into the hard plastic so easily?

Who said it was easy? Lol... I read on FB about the guy that makes Melosh Fishing Lures carving a gill glide out of rosewood burl. He said it was like carving marble. People can carve almost anything