Bigger Size Decoy Swimbait

ya but in all honesty, when decoy comes out with a 8" (if they do) I would be throwing it over a hudd any day, something new the fish haven't seen, and their paint schemes are pretty sexy. Just my 2 cents

ya but in all honesty, when decoy comes out with a 8" (if they do) I would be throwing it over a hudd any day, something new the fish haven't seen, and their paint schemes are pretty sexy. Just my 2 cents

Im still on a moral kick is all. You know , doing people right who deserve the credit? That bait is nothing new to me.

Im still on a moral kick is all. You know , doing people right who deserve the credit? That bait is nothing new to me.

soooo.... the Stanley Wedgetail then? Because that is who the original tail design belongs to.

soooo.... the Stanley Wedgetail then? Because that is who the original tail design belongs to.

:lol::lol: your a funny dude.