This is why night fishing can be dangerous.

flaswimbaiter

Kind of reminds me of some of our Pickeral waters here in the east :lol:

Pickeral? :lol: Last I checked nobody was ever killed or eaten by a pickeral. :lol:

That may not be the biggest gator but I don't know if I'd be messin' with him. Of course, I've learned a lot thanks to the Discovery channel. :lol: Did you throw a towel on its head and then jump on its back? :lol:

Thats the only reason why I hate fishing at night. Damn Gators have cost me alot of money. Maybe I'll apply for a license this year for payback!! I've got an 8 footer that blew up one of my curados last year that I've watched grow up from a little one footer and now he chases me all over that pond!

Real ninjas don't take chit from a fuggin lizard. :D

I laughed so hard when I read this coffee came out of my nose!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Any time you want to "tie up" one of these boogers, just let me know, I will have the camera ready and youtube on standby. :lol:

Nope lost the lure, one hard turn and snap it went. He wasn't even that big only about 6', I have hooked some close to 10', now those are some powerful scary creatures. :o