ABT Suicide Glide

CarolinaBoy4life

Nothing was changed but the scales period. I'll have pics up by the end of the weekend. Working out of town. I have the first couple baits that Allen made. I can even exclude fish pics and bent hooks if you want. Oh and can you tell Allen what hooks and split ring he can use next.....

Nothing was changed but the scales period. I'll have pics up by the end of the weekend. Working out of town. I have the first couple baits that Allen made. I can even exclude fish pics and bent hooks if you want. Oh and can you tell Allen what hooks and split ring he can use next.....

So, why did he change the scales?

I feel sorry for both sides on this and was only trying to shed some light on thei situation. I will not post anymore pics or comment. I was the first one to share the pics on Instagram and the first to take a pic for Andrew because I knew they weren't the same bait. This subject is wasting my time as well as others. Tight lines everybody . Oh and the statement about the hooks and split rings that's not of my character and was a warring sign to drop it. Again appaliges to both sides.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up for all you guys on the hinkle vs abt bandwagon. The shop, Fishermans Access right next to my house received a letter from ABT and their Lawyers stating that ABT has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong and will continue to sell the baits. So next time when you decide to jump on Hinkles "Not Allowed", know your god damn facts.

Just a heads up for all you guys on the hinkle vs abt bandwagon. The shop, Fishermans Access right next to my house received a letter from ABT and their Lawyers stating that ABT has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong and will continue to sell the baits. So next time when you decide to jump on Hinkles "Not Allowed", know your god damn facts.

ABT and their lawyer can send all the letters they want. Unless it is settled in court, a letter saying they didn't do anything wrong isn't really worth more than the paper its printed on (except for maybe the lawyer's fees for printing it)

Its not so much that abt did a direct copy. That has obviously been changed. It's the way that they had responded to the whole situation like Randell mentioned. The nature of their response was low class and a bit trashy in my opinion.