American Made !

Nufo

I go to Calvary Chapel-Visalia with Pastor Bob Grenier. I've heard alot about Chuck Smith. I appreciate how open you are and you and your wife are great with fix'n baits and the turn around time. I've got an 11.2 on a wake jr in the middle of December. That one fish sold me on your baits. It's nice to see Bassindon back, too. I wish Bassindon69 would put a call in to my buddy Leroy Hickey (559-688-3714) and get him throwing the big baits again. He's strayed away from the game and he needs to get back. Thanks again Mickey for everything.

Chris

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go to Calvary Chapel-Visalia with Pastor Bob Grenier. I've heard alot about Chuck Smith. I appreciate how open you are and you and your wife are great with fix'n baits and the turn around time. I've got an 11.2 on a wake jr in the middle of December. That one fish sold me on your baits. It's nice to see Bassindon back, too. I wish Bassindon69 would put a call in to my buddy Leroy Hickey (559-688-3714) and get him throwing the big baits again. He's strayed away from the game and he needs to get back. Thanks again Mickey for everything.

p

Chris

Call made. left a message.

Very nice of you Mickey. I was actually going to email you and ask but thought others may benefit also.

1) what qualifies under warranty repair? Naively I had asked if my favorite Wake Jr which I smashed into multiple pieces against the rocks could be repaired a while back :) obviously that bait was way beyond repair but what about broken lexan tails and bills? What else can be repaired (even if the damage is our own fault)?

2) do you prefer we send the baits in for repair or in some cases are you willing to send us the part (like a tail) for a DYI job?

3) are you willing to do upgrades to our baits? If we prefer the newer coffin style bill on a OG Arm or OG Wake, are you willing to make such mods? I know it is probably considered sacrilege to do so but just wondering.

Thanks,

-Ali

All hard baits are under a life time warranty as long as the original owner who owns the bait is making a claim. I think this is standard for the swimbait industry.

My baits WILL not brake under normal wear and tear! If by any chance it did you would be entitled to a full refund and or replacement. I also think this is standard for the swimbait industry.

If you brake a bait we ask that you send pictures via email that I can review and I'll make the call if it is fixable. If it is we only ask that you send the bait in and include the amount it cost to return the bait. If it isn't fixable we will sell you a new one at cost just so you can get back on the water.

Same goes for if you broke a bill or tail. No I will not send you a replacement part. I want the bait in my hand so that I can do it! I also like to see these baits so I can inspect them for wear and tear,paint,action ect.

No, I dont do mods to pre existing bait.It's hard enough to get the baits to be consistent without adding to it. Making baits is real complex if your gonna do it right.

I know I'm late to the Q & A but is this covered under warranty? :ugeek:

post-58-14252985510486_thumb.jpg

post-58-14252985510889_thumb.jpg

post-58-14252985511202_thumb.jpg

Very nice of you Mickey. I was actually going to email you and ask but thought others may benefit also.

1) what qualifies under warranty repair? Naively I had asked if my favorite Wake Jr which I smashed into multiple pieces against the rocks could be repaired a while back :) obviously that bait was way beyond repair but what about broken lexan tails and bills? What else can be repaired (even if the damage is our own fault)?

2) do you prefer we send the baits in for repair or in some cases are you willing to send us the part (like a tail) for a DYI job?

3) are you willing to do upgrades to our baits? If we prefer the newer coffin style bill on a OG Arm or OG Wake, are you willing to make such mods? I know it is probably considered sacrilege to do so but just wondering.

Thanks,

-Ali

All hard baits are under a life time warranty as long as the original owner who owns the bait is making a claim. I think this is standard for the swimbait industry.

My baits WILL not brake under normal wear and tear! If by any chance it did you would be entitled to a full refund and or replacement. I also think this is standard for the swimbait industry.

If you brake a bait we ask that you send pictures via email that I can review and I'll make the call if it is fixable. If it is we only ask that you send the bait in and include the amount it cost to return the bait. If it isn't fixable we will sell you a new one at cost just so you can get back on the water.

Same goes for if you broke a bill or tail. No I will not send you a replacement part. I want the bait in my hand so that I can do it! I also like to see these baits so I can inspect them for wear and tear,paint,action ect.

No, I dont do mods to pre existing bait.It's hard enough to get the baits to be consistent without adding to it. Making baits is real complex if your gonna do it right.

I know I'm late to the Q & A but is this covered under warranty? :ugeek:

[attachment=2]IMG_0407.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]IMG_0408.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]IMG_0407_2.jpg[/attachment]

Shoot looks like that one just got broken in! :lol: