Testing!!!!!!!! Part 2

buttaluns

Gotta agree with the Darth side on this one. You need another email to forward it to? I love to read anything and everything on swimbaits.

Yeah, gotta say I would read anything Don wrote no matter the length. Especially since I havent evolved to braid either. Have seen to many studs on video you have posted..hell you dont even weigh fish that would make my year.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Low post count isn't gonna keep you out of the race. Being new to swimbaits isn't gonna keep you out of the race. But when it comes time to test a 12" armed ta get um, I ain't gonna send it to a new guy! Some guys like softbaits and some guys like hardbaits. It's a mixed bag . There are alot of different levels to this game.So give me and the boys a chance to lay out a solid plan. I think it's gonna be a hit!

hell ya man.. gotta love the giant hard baits.

Low post count isn't gonna keep you out of the race. Being new to swimbaits isn't gonna keep you out of the race. But when it comes time to test a 12" armed ta get um, I ain't gonna send it to a new guy! Some guys like softbaits and some guys like hardbaits. It's a mixed bag . There are alot of different levels to this game.So give me and the boys a chance to lay out a solid plan. I think it's gonna be a hit!

hell ya man.. gotta love the giant hard baits.

Oh yeah...

I would have a lot of fun reading what the new guys would have to say too :D

This is a great idea though, no telling what new ideas we may come up with :D

Trust me, I'll be kicking down stuff to guys that put out a little effort! It will also help push you through for the testing of the real sick baits! I aint trying to get any freebees out of this. You kick down then I'll kick down!Just keep it legit. You aren't gonna do me any good if you just say nice stuff.

"....real sick baits!"

Lets all do some work son! Like I said photos, videos, and reviews! Best thing for swimbaiter at all levels!

Get the ball rolling and keep chucking! PB is out there!

I've had a hard time to get this out of my head. One of the things that I would like mention though is that the rules, as stated on the first post, ask for the review within 2 weeks. While that is definitely enough time to get out on the water numerous times, my TRUE feelings for a bait typically take more time than 2 weeks to develop. I can't wait to see the reviews from 4-6 months out. Then we will truly see the power of these new baits and paint jobs. Looking forward to see the fruits of this unprecedented program.

Most likely it will be a 2 week write up with a any time follow up. Also have to take account of seasons. Some baits suck during winter and some vise vesa... There are seasonal baits. So I think we'll be looking at action, performance,paint, ect... during our 2 weeks of testing. Should be able to anyway.

Sounds good :D

My whole point with the 2 weeks is to get a little pressure on the tester to get out there and fish! Granted we want solid reviews but if i say hey you have 2 months, people might be more apt to sit and wait for the end and not want to get out there. We expect follows ups. There are times baits will be out being tested and might not get bit, but when they do, get on the review and tell us what happened! This is about a chance at something that will benefit everyone, have fun with it, dont think, just do!

I would but then it might interfere with my posting schedule on here :lol: Always like to be on lists....WEST COAST. Anything in pink...I can do some shaky make you sick to your stomach Go Pro Helmet cam stuff.....this is like a souped up version of what calfishing intended and then stopped.

JK

I feel this will be alot better from what Calfishing was doing. This process has way more potential (many different users to contribute rather than one indivdual's experience). Imagine getting 25+ reviews from different people all wrapped into one! Could be EPIC! :D

chasenbass

I would but then it might interfere with my posting schedule on here :lol: Always like to be on lists....WEST COAST. Anything in pink...I can do some shaky make you sick to your stomach Go Pro Helmet cam stuff.....this is like a souped up version of what calfishing intended and then stopped.

JK

I feel this will be alot better from what Calfishing was doing. This process has way more potential (many different users to contribute rather than one indivdual's experience). Imagine getting 25+ reviews from different people all wrapped into one! Could be EPIC! :D

chasenbass

Good point , Josh, and I learned a lot from Calfishing's reviews. But having more people review baits will be very cool, and east and west coast people will be able to do it, and maybe people who might never get a chance to review a bait. More chances than, say NAFC, with less people involved means you actually have a chance to review a bait, and not just some piece of crap like they would send out.. :twisted::evil::lol: I am looking forward to this, It would be really cool if other bait makers would get in on this, we will see.