Testing!!!!!!!! Part 2

buttaluns

Northeast, NY I'd definitely love to have a chance to participate if given a chance. I have some spots that some years don't freeze if the weather stays like it has been. And am planning to get to North Carolina in February to fish also.

Very cool idea!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would but then it might interfere with my posting schedule on here :lol: Always like to be on lists....WEST COAST. Anything in pink...I can do some shaky make you sick to your stomach Go Pro Helmet cam stuff.....this is like a souped up version of what calfishing intended and then stopped.

JK

I would but then it might interfere with my posting schedule on here :lol: Always like to be on lists....WEST COAST. Anything in pink...I can do some shaky make you sick to your stomach Go Pro Helmet cam stuff.....this is like a souped up version of what calfishing intended and then stopped.

JK

Yeah, GoPros the best! Haha ive been filming everything i do for 4 months now haha. Its the perfect tool to document fishing.

JK

Yeah, GoPros the best! Haha ive been filming everything i do for 4 months now haha. Its the perfect tool to document fishing.

I'm in Ca. Delta west coast, the go pro is sweet with the chest harness you can look around

with out the camera moving. you can also see on video when a fish bites.

Sign me up as well please :) I'm from northern cali, fish the delta, clear lake and lakes in the south bay. Actively participating in amateur bass tournaments, so would love experimenting with bigger baits on tournament days. Great concept.

Dave