3:16 WEASEL ALERT!

Baitmonkey

I don't know maybe it's just me but I don't remember anyone talking about you in a negative light in this thread until you came in here and took a shot at the way Mickey does business am I mistaken?

I'm not going to keep going back and forth with you I made my point

I don't know maybe it's just me but I don't remember anyone talking about you in a negative light in this thread until you came in here and took a shot at the way Mickey does business am I mistaken?

I'm not going to keep going back and forth with you I made my point

No I am saying Mickey has done worse. I have video and screenshots of Mickey and his buddys taking shots and making humor about our car accident, his assault on a guide over baits, etc. I am just saying that stuff is not what I would expect from a guy with 3:16 stamped on his baits but people still buy them. That's all I am saying. Do I need to post all the screenshots and video I have and screenshots of Mickey taking it down and telling everybody to keep his personal page private so he can do this stuff with nobody knowing. LOL. You were there other guys from this page were there. Edited by High Power Swimbaits

Wow this thread got interesting. I think Mickey can sell his baits how ever he wants. He makes a living building baits that most of us enjoy using, if he chooses to auction off HIS baits that his right. No one is making you buy them. I'm sure you can find another Freestyle or glide bait from other manufacturer. Those of you that are complaining can switch. Will make it easier for me to get one when they are available.

As a  consumer, I want the best bait at the best value. I don't care if Mickey is stuffing the tears of tortured puppies into his baits. If they work, I might be interested. If one thinks that a manufacturer is doing something fugazy, they have the option to not support the manufacturer. If you think it is really shady and feel strongly against it, I guess you start a thread like this. However, then that give others the ability to pile on you like you are a fanboy for another company and question your motives. I'm not accusing, I'm just stating that is what happens. Didn't another Swimbait site essentially get $hitcanned for reasons like that?....fanboy pissing contests.

When I read "3:16 Weasel Alert" I thought wow, he dropped a rat bait,  but instead found a bunch of folks bitching at each other.

Hope everybody here can swim well, don't need anyone drowning in the sea of tears being shed! (from folks on all sides of the issue that is)

Hey Randall,

You can sell more baits than you can make. You have people waiting (me included).

You never respond to messages.

Your bait is a damn good shad glide, however you seem to be better at making excuses than

delivering baits.

Try some Coco Butter on that swollen "hoo-ha".

It is never a problem until Randall comes in like a seagull and poops all over the threads.

[/quote

Its always a problem some just don't bring it out in public or try to cover it up and hide it. As long as prostaffers, fanboys, and dishonesty are a big part of the swimbait world there will be problems. You can either act like it don't exist and turn your head and pinch you nose or stop ignoring the big pooping elephants in the room. There is no poop here from me just the truth and people trying to cover up hidden and ignored stink and poop from other people. The swimbait world is full of it. Nothing is going to change that anytime soon. Edited by High Power Swimbaits

Hey Randall,

You can sell more baits than you can make. You have people waiting (me included).

You never respond to messages.

Your bait is a damn good shad glide, however you seem to be better at making excuses than

delivering baits.

Try some Coco Butter on that swollen "hoo-ha".

I don't respond to all my messages. I am one guy and communicate by facebook and people who have already ordered baits. I don't take orders from everyone. Just the way I have decided to set up my business. I don't have a goal to or care to sell as many bait as possible to everyone. My biggest problem now is just getting baits into the "right customers" hands and those that have been waiting on baits.

I feel like I've stayed out of this as long as I can. The whole "right customers" BS is about all I can take. I'm not on your list nor do I ever want to be. Apparently since I own a fish30acre bait it disqualifies me anyway. A business is not in business to make friends. If your not in business to make money your working for free . I pity all who have to tread lightly for fear of you "bumping" them off of your exclusive list. I however, do not. I think with this new thread, everyone has seen what type of person you are. All you have proven is you make a great bait, are completely inefficient in producing said bait, pre-sale baits with ridiculous wait times, have about as poor of a customer service department as you can imagine, and seem to have plenty of time to piss and moan over he said she said, "I've got screen shots from years ago" blabbidy blabbidy blah. I own a few 3:16 lures. All are well built and truth be told I would get a glide if I could(chances are I'll never see that pre-order in time)(Unless somebody important sees this,or someone in the know, in that case hook a brother up, promise it will be put to good use, AND I'm a pretty cool cat, that should count for something). I know when mickey says 2 to 3 weeks I can count on it being in the mailbox. 

I'd like to point out I'm sure you make an excellent bait Randall. You just handle conflict as a teenage pageant girl. I hope you get it back on track. And with your revolutionary patent and protecting it, wish you the best, hope you find MANY more people to presale baits to. You'll need those funds. Lawyers are very expensive. Good Luck

This message brought to you by Miller Lite