Swimbait Collections

echoedd

^^^^^^^^^ In case the 3:16 Knockoff gestapo shows up I wanted to clarify that Paul Pizz Smith re-painted that beautiful FS Gill for me last year.I then sold it to Nick LaSalla who then passed it on to Zealand Hunter.Any concerns about authenticity should be addressed to Pizz who re-painted a handful of my 3:16 baits that needed a fresh coat late last year.If anyone wants to accuse Pizz or Cory or any of the other gifted and talented re-painters from SU of painting 3:16 knockoffs don't waste your time.It seems like any 3:16 baits that get repainted after heavy use are now automatically categorized as knockoffs and that's just ridiculous.Might as well just throw away your 3:16 after the paints wears off since re-paints are now demonized?

^^^^^^^^^ In case the 3:16 Knockoff gestapo shows up I wanted to clarify that Paul Pizz Smith re-painted that beautiful FS Gill for me last year.I then sold it to Nick LaSalla who then passed it on to Zealand Hunter.Any concerns about authenticity should be addressed to Pizz who re-painted a handful of my 3:16 baits that needed a fresh coat late last year.If anyone wants to accuse Pizz or Cory or any of the other gifted and talented re-painters from SU of painting 3:16 knockoffs don't waste your time.It seems like any 3:16 baits that get repainted after heavy use are now automatically categorized as knockoffs and that's just ridiculous.Might as well just throw away your 3:16 after the paints wears off since re-paints are now demonized?

With the prices of some of these baits, I like how some people keep provenance as they change hands.