Swimbait Collections

echoedd

On 11/10/2023 at 9:57 PM, Chaozu said:

This right here…. One dude buys NINE hard to get baits just to sit on them and add them to a collection…. Way to go bro! I bet the bait maker is so happy all his hard work on these baits will just be sitting in a box! There’s no way in hell you can justify buying nine of these at one time, you’re just straight up greedy! I bet you’re the same type of dude that drives a Prius in the fast lane barely doing the speed limit

They'll get fished, don't you worry.  And they are hard to get, that's why I got all I could!  You had the same opportunity I did during his drop "bro". 

If I was "staight up greedy" I would have 10 of them right now instead of 9 since I sold one already to a fellow SU member (I'm keeping the rest).

Also, I drive my DIESEL FORD F250 about 10 or 15 mph over the limit on the highway and sometimes in the fast lane when I'm passing someone... :wink:

On 7/25/2023 at 4:17 PM, 22RangerZ520R said:

Newest addition:  Green Leaf Imposter

20230725_155558.jpg

How does this bait compare to the Moby? Does it swim the same just smaller profile? I have a Moby and I’m thinking of trying to find one of these as the size/profile seems a bit more versatile! When you find something that works buying them up seems like the way to go! 

3 hours ago, brinkerhoff150 said:

How does this bait compare to the Moby? Does it swim the same just smaller profile? I have a Moby and I’m thinking of trying to find one of these as the size/profile seems a bit more versatile! When you find something that works buying them up seems like the way to go! 

I've never tossed the Moby, so I can't compare it to that.  The Imposter is at the limit of my size/weight range to comfortably toss all day.  It's not nearly as choppy as the KGB's.  He has some swim videos up on IG and I'd assume on his FB too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, brinkerhoff150 said:

Some larger common baits for size reference.

C337F313-75BB-4BB2-84FE-F1A61189E998.jpeg

Can you post a bait that most of us would know the size of for reference next to these, like a tk or a k9? I always have a hard time appreciating the size of these larger baits until I see them next to what most consider a "normal sized" swimbait these days

40 minutes ago, justintrask said:

Can you post a bait that most of us would know the size of for reference next to these, like a tk or a k9? I always have a hard time appreciating the size of these larger baits until I see them next to what most consider a "normal sized" swimbait these days

The sly guy trout in the middle is 12.5” long and just shy of 9oz 

• 4 weeks later...