Swimbait Collections

echoedd

4 hours ago, LowSpinner said:

Glad you finally got that Acid Rat you've been looking for. 

Thanks man same here but of course I happened to get lucky and hit the rad drop the other day so have another woody on the way lol  well see which one makes the cut 

On 10/27/2023 at 9:42 PM, Mossypumpkin said:

I could tell a story about the majority of them. But here’s some of them that jumped out at me. First, 3p brown trout DC caught me a big fall fish last year and won me some tourney money this year. It can be slowwwww crawled just subsurface around grass and pads and slays that way. 
     Second, my first ever slammer about 18-19 years ago. 
     Third, got this super bright chartreuse/orange two years back and have had some unreal days on it. Slays on a dark rainy day or early mornings. Helped me make some money this year as well. Lost about a 10-12# pike on it this summer in a tourney too. 
     The eel is possibly my best all-time night bait. MANY 5lb fish caught on it. 
      And last, the only slammer I’ve ever retired. This was my first 12” ever. It used to have paint. Won tourneys, caught lunkers. Single handedly LT caught an 8 fish, 29+lb bag for the win on a lake I’d never been to. Second place had 12lbs. Went back the next year and won it again on the same bait. Had some of my best ever numbers days on this one with 20-30 fish days. She now hangs on the wall as I still try to find a 12” that will ever compare. 
   Some bonus fish fish on those exact baits over the years

IMG_8808.jpeg

IMG_8806.jpeg

IMG_8805.jpeg

IMG_8804.jpeg

IMG_8802.jpeg

IMG_8803.jpeg

IMG_3305.jpeg

IMG_7007.jpeg

IMG_6574.jpeg

IMG_5576.jpeg

IMG_2581.jpeg

IMG_0376.jpeg

IMG_0480.jpeg

IMG_0522.jpeg

@Mossypumpkin man that post and the pictures makes me want a slammer to rash up bad. Had a bad taste in my mouth with one I had, the joint was cut so far off center I couldn’t believe it ever got made into a finished bait and sold, honestly. 

How deep do the 3pc tend to get?

42 minutes ago, BigSpirit said:

@Mossypumpkin man that post and the pictures makes me want a slammer to rash up bad. Had a bad taste in my mouth with one I had, the joint was cut so far off center I couldn’t believe it ever got made into a finished bait and sold, honestly. 

How deep do the 3pc tend to get?

The thing about a slammer is, you can’t know if it’s a good one til you fish it a while. I have had some where the joint looked like a 2 year cut it. Some with line ties way off center. Paint flaked off after a dozen fish. Doesn’t matter on a slammer….not if your goal of catching fish. Some of them just flat out catch even when they look and swim like poo. The regular 3 piece doesn’t really get any deeper than the 2. But if you can find one, he makes a DC(deep crank) that gets down some. But no slammers really get more than 4-5’. They’re wood so all of them vary. 

• 2 weeks later...

What’s up yall just wanted to know if anyone collects the Megabass Islides. They do a lot of limited run colors and collections. Just wanted to see if anyone collects them religiously? I have 3 but want to start collecting them. Here are the 3 I have… also if anyone has the other 2 Tensho colors from 2021 please let me know 

IMG_5389.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, eastciderida said:

Some new pizz to go with my runt. Can’t beat 2 baits for less than retail on one. Now for it to just warm back up again

IMG_7997.jpeg

Absolute fire right there! That lil chief is nuts. Can’t wait to get my hands on one. 

1 hour ago, GTier525 said:

Absolute fire right there! That lil chief is nuts. Can’t wait to get my hands on one. 

Working on getting my Livescope dialed in tossing the perch dragging right above bottom in 9ft had so many fish come up to check it out. Wish I still had my s4 shallow and cranking carp in perch.