Swimbait Collections

echoedd

A few new baits added to my pool table in the last few weeks.

Not looking forward to my next Visa bill. :D

Where did you get that awesome chartreuse Baby Possum? Also dig that top hook Negotiator

4-6' Diver CL8 Clayton made for me, call or email him if your looking for a custom color or 1 that cranks down.

The Big Possum is also a crank down bait, 1st big 1 ever made to crank down. If you work them extra slow they will wake but I like cranking them down.

Hookup, who painted that triple trout on the left? Thats a awesome color!

Ryan Thirtyacre over at fish30acre. He mostly sells his own baits but he did a good job on this repaint. His paint and epoxy has held up well, I've caught a few small stipers and the bait still looks new, those guys usually tear my stuff up.

before.jpg

after.jpg

Game fish opens state wide here 5/4 and I was just getting my opening weekend line up ready and thought I'd snap a pic. Just need to add a glide so I'm not stuck in 2012...Soft baits for the local ponds that get trout but no esox and the hard baits if I find myself on other water.

5f1d9d8f-ff0e-446c-b962-4922150be324_zps92c8625c.jpg

Can you still fish but catch and release only before 5/4? I assume you are releasing any Bass anyway

With the exception of a few river systems game fish always open the first sat. of may. It's a dumb law at least for bass because most of our lakes are full of fish that could be culled and the spawn happens mostly after it opens anyways. Plus bass aren't a popular meat fish up here.

The rivers local river is ok for some early pike swimbaiting but now it's above flood stage and impossible to fish.

The upper Midwest has some badass fishing though.

Hookup, who painted that triple trout on the left? Thats a awesome color!

Ryan Thirtyacre over at fish30acre. He mostly sells his own baits but he did a good job on this repaint. His paint and epoxy has held up well, I've caught a few small stipers and the bait still looks new, those guys usually tear my stuff up.

Very nice man!! Really dig that paint. Ill have to save that pic for future reference. Haha. Thanks man! ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...